Chapter 1

This is an AU, but just in case I don't own PJO or HoO, Rick Riordan does. Just had to get this idea off my chest, so I put it on here.

[Announcement] Yo, this is an edit made on 12/2/2018. Didn't really change anything, it's still pretty bad, I just kinda put a coat of gloss on it to make it prettier and not as cringy. I'll be doing this to all the chapters except 13 (I'm not going over 15k words), just tidying and fixing stuff up then probably continuing on as I had already written out some stuff for chapter 14 and will just go from there. PS there's like hella plot holes which I'm just gonna skedaddle on over as if they don't exist. Thanks for stopping by.

PPS: Why didn't anyone tell me to stop putting ANs in the middle of the story. It's hella annoying reading then seeing a note in bold. Y'all really just let me embarrass myself like that.

Linebreak ~

No one knew what was going on, bar a few Primordials, they just knew it was really bad.

Everything was in utter chaos. People were running around screaming while Chaos' army was either trying to gather everyone together or trying to get to where everything had gone down.

Ok, well, let's explain what happened in the first place, shall we?

Approximately 4 Hours Ago

Chaos and Aurora had been planning this for a long time, waiting until the moment was right, sneaking glances and going over the plan in their heads.

No one knew what was about to happen, not even the victim. He was the most clueless of them all.

They were in the middle of a Primordial Council meeting when Chaos and Aurora shared one last glance and Chaos spoke up, "Council, if you will, please, allow Aurora and I to borrow Perseus for a minute." Chaos proposed with a face of indifference. The council nodded and Perseus thanked them and walked out with his mother and sister.

Everyone had their own suspicions. Gaia, Ananke, Chronos, Erebus, and Hemera had the closest guesses to what might be going on. The five of them had stayed quiet and eyed them until Perseus, Chaos, and Aurora had left. They had then excused themselves until Chaos, Aurora, and Percy would get back, claiming they were going to check on their domains. Of course, the rest of them didn't question it. They all stood up and left after saying their thanks.

Once they were out they questioned each other, they all had the same reasoning and followed Hemera, who was the tracker of the Primordials, following where they went off to. They were surprised when the trail led deep into the woods, their fear just grew and they continued on until they found where the trail led into.

The trail led them to the outskirts of a clearing that looked untouched, just a bunch of thick trees a few flowers and thick patches of grass, they couldn't see any wildlife or people. Well except for the three very powerful primordials they were watching.

They watched from the shadows as Aurora and Chaos positioned their hands over their two daggers. Chaos' was her personal dagger that only a few had the pleasure of seeing, it was handcrafted, twelve inches long, and had the power to make the most powerful beings fade from existence, but that wasn't what they planned to do, that was Plan B. It had a golden hilt infused with primordial silver along with Chaos glass, it had a double-edged blade, one side primordial silver, the other Chaos glass. It had midnight purple markings running along the blade, written in a language so old that only Chaos herself could read it.

Aurora's dagger was the same length, inscribed with golden Greek symbols spelling out her name. The blade helped her channel her power, thus she doesn't need to actually use the blade on anyone just point and use her power, similar to a wand. Her blade had a hilt made of the darkest void metal Chaos had found with a golden pattern. The blade itself was made of a purple-tinted Chaos glass and Void metal.