Darkness in me

Celestia's P.O.V

a few hours later sun wakes up excited as ever. "did yah see it Tia did yah see me raise the sun huhuhuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said jumping around me in excitement

"Yes of course i did! I am very proud of you my prized pupil you not only lifted the sun but you also lifted lowered the moon." I hugged sun so tight she could barely breath then i say her, Luna in the hallway looking at me with tears in her eyes, i freeze as her frown turns into a evil grin and she is taken over by the monster that once consumed her before. "Luna what are you doing I-I wanted to say sorry for sending you away."

" I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY YOU SENT ME AWAY FOR EVER!!!" Luna charged towards me her horn glowing with dark magic, I just sat there letting her do what her ever she wants,

"AAAAAAAAAAH" I turn around and start running away as i realized Luna wasn't charging towards me it was sun she was after. "SUN NO!" i try running to her rescue but something is holding me back " SUN! No please no!" i fall to the ground being taken  over by the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" TIA TIA get up please"   I feel some one shaking me begging but who, I open my eyes to see Cady crying over me her mane a huge mess and she had a black eye. 

"Cady what happened to you?" I ask in a weak voice 

"Sun, she attacked I don't know what going on with her. But your awake finally I missed you so much!" Cady hugged me tight and started to cry. 

" Cady come on lets go to my room I will talk to sun later." I stand up and cady fly's on to my back.

"Tia when will Luna come back I really miss her" I stop dead in my tracks and look down at my hoofs trying to hold back tears.

"She will come back soon! she is just out on a very important mission." I look back at cady and smile.

"OK!"

We walk into my room an lay on my bed. I grab out a book to read to cady, as I was sun ran into the room and charged towards cady. 

"HOW come you never read story's to me Tia how come you never cared that you sent me away?? And why does she get to be a princess huh?" Sun was going on a rage quite then she grabbed cady with her magic. " If she is dead and gone would i take her place as a princess would you love me the way you love her!"

"sun stop." 

"NO," she starts chanting something and a black aurora surrounds her horn.

"Tia help it hurts shes hurting me!!!" 

" SUN stop it please" I stand up from my bed and watch in horror. what should I, Sun turns her head and looks at me.

"Is this what i was trained for to destroy anyone who got in my WAY!" She laughs evil as the darkness takes over her completely. "Now you will love me instead of her!" 

"No i wont!" I use my magic to knock sun into a hour sleep. i sigh and lay back down "whats gotten into here?"

" I don't know Tia but i'm scared." Cady hides under my wing.

"Don't worry cady i wont let anything happen to you." I kiss her on the for head as she drifts off to sleep to.

(A/N)

OMG finally i got this chapter done!!!! I know i know i am updating slowly cause school is super busy i gotta right like 5 essays and study for 3 quizzes so don't worrrrrrry i will be updating sooner!

~life1820