Am I selfish

I looked out the balcony thinking about what had happened yesterday. "lulu i am sorry i-i no i totallly frogot that you were here...... NO no no that just make it seem that i never thought she would come there but i knew she would. *sighs*"  all of a sudden i hear a strange voice behind me," talking to your self again huh"  " What!?" I said in shock as i turned around to see Sombra standing in the door way.

"GRRR what are you doing here?" i asked wondering if sombra was the one making Luna act to different.  " oh Celestia don't talk to me like i don't feel the hate going on between you sister and you!" he said stepping closer to me. " wait sombra how can you be alive I banished you and yet you still here???"  now i was really confused sombra alive after i banished him no he should be in the middle of no where is he stronger then i thought he was. " hm oh Celestia always trying to destroy evil when you need it for the world to be balanced, you always think that you make the world safe when all you are doing is destroying the one's you care about the most."  " SILENCE YOU BASTARD I KNOW NOT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!" I yelled at him trying to scare him off but all he did was take two more steps closer to me.  "oh Celestia 20 years ago i told you to watch lulu as if she was a flower in the middle of a trash pile and you were her only way out, know look at your self your being selfish taking all the praises and the attention from your self." he said pinning me to the wall. i blushes like mad waiting for what would happen next, " you a terrible example of a princess."

"Sombra stop all this madness you know I try it-" i got cut off  by sombra pulling me into a kiss it was a soft kiss. he pulled away and licked his lips then vanished.