What have i done

Celestia's P.O.V

Why, why, why would Luna slam the door at me like that? Did I do something??? Oh, never mind, there's a Summer Sun Celebration in five days, and today I have to tell everypony about it. I walk down the hall and out to the front of the castle where everypony is waiting.

"Hello my little ponies! This will be the 50th Summer Sun Celebration I have hosted, and I am thankful to see all you ponies here to watch the celebration!" I screamed.

"Hey Celestia: You da best princess!" someone shouted.

The whole crowed screamed in joy and agreement.

I could not take it any more: "Yes my little ponies! There is no pony as lovely or beloved as I!" I said, smiling, not noticing Luna behind me crying in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna's P.O.V

She said that there was no one as beloved as her, and that she was the best. She never even brought me up. Maybe she is just saving it for last? Yeah, yeah! She's not mean; she cares about me!

I listened a little more, but... nothing about me. She just kept talking about how she was the sun goddess, and she was the only princess that had her beauty, and that any other princess who said they were prettier then she was just lying.

Ugh! She forgot about me! GRRRRR, I am going to go out there and tell them about the lowering and raising of the moon... yeah!

As I took a step to go out, two guards stepped in front of me.

"Hello guards! Please let me through, I need to talk to my sister!" I said in a cheerful voice.

"Ma'am, your name needs to be on the list to talk, now leave," he growled at me while pointing his spear at my throat. I took a step back, angered that my sister that did not write me on the list. I calmed myself down and went out to the crowd.

When I got out in the crowed, I sat down in the back and listened.

Celestia's P.O.V

I was looking out in the crowd and saw Lulu sitting out with them. I was a bit shocked, but ignored the feeling.

"Now I would like to call up a special somepony who has been there all my life and has never left my side: Sonic, my special coltfriend." Sonic came up and gave a little speech about me!

After the celebration, I saw Luna running to her room. I decided to check out what was wrong with her.

"Hey, Lulu, can I come in?" I asked as I knocked on her door.

"Leave me the buck alone!" She screamed. I opened the door, but before I knew it I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I hit the wall behind me.

I looked up in shock to see Luna staring at me with evil in her eyes. "Oh, look at me!" she mocked, "I'm Celestial! Thank the one who's been there since the beginning, Sonic the fucking hedgehog who I just met three-hundred years after my non-beloved ugly sister was born! But of course I never really thought of her like that!" Luna screamed at me, and slammed the door between us.

Oh, no... what have I done? I named Sonic as my number one pony that never left my side and has been there since I was little when Luna was actually the real one. I look down at the ground.

I am a terrible sister. A terrible one.

Tears flow from my cheek. I am completely stupid. I get up and walk to my room.

As I walk to my room, I hear the two guards I had on duty to guard who would be coming on stage after me.

The first said, "Nice job, we made sure no one came on the stage. Especially that pony who claimed to be Luna."

The second replied, "It was Luna, it's just that Celestia didn't want her on the stage. She wasn't on the list, remember?"

Oh no. Ohhh no. I did this. I forgot my sister, the one who was always there since the beginning.

End.

Theroseismine: Two edited in one night! Consider it an apology for being gone for so long. Life1820, I love you. I really do. But you're killing me with these commas, girl! Quick lesson: Commas show up all over the place, but they are most common in lists, when indicating direct speech, when separating clauses, marking off parts of a sentence, and with phrases like "however". And it never hurts to throw in a semicolon, which replaces a comma and coordinating conjunction (not to be confused with a subordinating conjunction) to connect two independent clauses. More tips to come, if I feel like it. <3

Life1820: yo yo its me the author sorry it so long to update I promise I will update sooner know that I have ideas and thanks for reading my storys!!!!!