Chapter 1

Sam's POV-

I was walking through the woods, about a mile away from my cabin. It was early morning, about 9:00 AM. I was listening to the sound of all the animals, but I heard a strange noise. Howling. I heard grass moving, and jumped behind a rock. A blonde/gold wolf with icy blue eyes, jumped from a ledge nearby. I watched it from behind the rock. It was a much, larger than average wolves. I was scared. I didn't know wether to run or stay put. I decided to watch the furry creature.

The wolf is quite muscular! I didn't think wolves had as much strength as this one, he was huge! He looks much stronger than me. He was a very handsome looking wolf! He had a very nice color! I started to get up because the large male wolf was getting closer to me. I got to my feet completely, and started walking low to the ground.

I was starting to speed up, and I stepped on a twig. The noise distracted the wolf from looking for prey. I swallowed a deep gulp. The wolf looked u at me. "Aw, crap.." I said, and surely enough I said it so the wolf could hear me, and he did. He started walking closer and I started walking backward.

The blonde wolf walked me up against a big rock, and came up to me, slightly growling at first, but he started sniffing me and stopped growling. He started nuzzling my hand, and I started petting him. A dark chocolate colored wolf ran out of the grass were this had come from. But this wolf was barking, and running, I screamed. The blonde/gold wolf turned around, and stood his ground protecting me. He barked, and the brown wolf stopped in front of us. I was breathing heavily, and the blonde one turned his head at me whining, I think he felt bad for me being scared by one of his own species.

He growled at the other wolf, who was the size of the blonde one... The other wolf started whining and whimpering. A black wolf came out from the grass, so did 2 other light brown wolves.