She goes back to packing my bag in the closet. When she is done, she comes out.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" She asks.

I pause and think for a moment. "I don't think so. But there is something that you could do for me."

"And what is that?" she asks.

"You and Kayla can take the night off. Axel and I no longer need your service today."

"Are you sure? We could always stay."

"Yep, I'm sure." I say and she smiles.

"Thank you!" Lori says practically jumping, she's so excited.

"Yep, have a goodnight."

"Same to you, miss Carter." She says as she leaves the room. I look over at the clock, and see that it is not anywhere near time for bed. I spend a few hours mindlessly scrolling through Tik Tok and eventually drifting off to sleep. 

The next morning, I get up and actually find Axel in the room. He's sitting by the fire, drinking coffee. I get up and wrap my arms around him, from behind the chair.

"Hey," I say.

He kisses my arm. "Hey, babe."

"How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby."

"What time did you come to bed?"

"Um, I think around one," He replies.

I pull back, and sit in the chair across from him. "Axe, my love. That's not healthy. You, out of all people need your sleep."

He grumbles. "I know, I just had a lot of work to do."

"You don't have to do all of it! Give some to your Beta."

"That kid gets on my nervous sometimes."

"And you get on mine, but I'm still here. And getting a full nights rest." I point out.

He grumbles something.

I just smirk. "Come on babe, we leave in a few hours to go to Rucker's house. Have you even packed?"

"I haven't had time, and the maids are busy."

"Okay, I will pack your bag, and you go finish your work."

"Okay," He says. He gets up gives me a kiss, and heads out. I sigh. If I don't get him to relax, it's going to be a long weekend!

"I'm so glad you made it!" Jasmine says as she hugs me to death. I laugh.

"Me too," I say, and we let go.

My little munchkin runs out of the house, and into my open arms.

"Auntie Carter! You are here!" He says. I smile.

"Yep, I'm here."

"I'm so happy you are back! I missed you!" he says.

"I missed you too!" I say.

"Did you bring Uncle Axel too?"

"Sure did!"

"Yeah!" He says and runs to find Axel. I find Rucker, and hug him. We head inside, when Axel comes in with a giggling boy on his shoulders. I sit and admire them.

As if reading my thoughts, Jasmine says "He's going to be a good father."

I smile at her. "Sure is."