Chapter 7

Italics mean that she is speaking in someone's mind. I appoligise for not making that clear earlier on in the book.

On with the story!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Molly Weasley gasped at the voice inside her head. It was young and childish, yet spoken with the amount of caution an adult would have.

"W-Why y-y-yes! I can here you!!!" She said shocked. "But, but, but how? How could you be in my head? I have only known 1 person that could do that, and that person is professor Dumbledore!"

I just stood there shocked. I could do something that Dumbledore could? Wow!!

I-I-I can? How is that possible? I asked. Why?

"I have no idea, but I wonder what else you could do?" Mrs. Weasley wondered.

After a couple minutes of pondering, Mrs. Weasley stood up straight and turned to her very confused kids. "We are going to be leaving soon." She told them. "Lets all go downstairs, and we can use the fireplace to go home."

Fireplace? How are we going to get through the fireplace? Won't it burn us? I thought to the person closest to me, which happened to be Fred or George. I couldn't tell.

Whoever it was, they certainly looked startled at the voice inside their head.

"Blimey Fred, did you hear that?" I guess George said.

"What? I didn't hear anything? Are you feeling ok?" Fred said.

"I'm feeling fine, but I heard a voice in my head! It asked how we are going to get through the fireplace. Are you sure you didn't hear it?" George asked.

"Positive, but I think I know where the voice came from." Fred said, while he was turning to me.

"Leighlah, was that you? Did you talk inside George's head?" Fred questioned.

Maybe... I thought to the both of them.

Both of their eyes got wide, and they looked startled. Turning to their mom, they asked, "Did Leighlah just speak in our minds?"

"Probabaly." She said. "Now let's go home."

She led us towards an open fireplace, and took some silvery powder looking stuff out of a large pot beside it.

"Everybody grab some! We need to be home in 5 minutes!" She yelled.

"Ok" We all yelled back, well, most of us anyway.

Everyone grabbed a handful of the silvery powder, and stood in a line infront of the fireplace.

"Alright! Lets have Leighlah go first. Do you want someone to go with you?" She asked.

Yes please. I thought.

"Ok, lets have... hmm... Ginny! Will you go with Leighlah back home? She dosn't know where home is, or what it's called." She asked.

"Ok mum." She said. Then turned to me. "Step into the fire, and hold my arm tightly. We are going by floo powder, and it isn't the most plesant experiance ever."

I nodded, then stepped into the fireplace with Ginny. I grabbed onto her arm, and she dropped the floo powder onto the ground.

"The Burrow!" She yelled.

Seconds later, a very unplesant feeling over took me. It was kind of like my gut was being flipped inside out, then back again. Looking around me, I saw many flashes of other things that are at the other ends of fireplaces. Finally, we were shot out of a different fireplace, and I landed on my face. I'm definitly good at this... ok, maybe not. But anyway, once I managed to get my face out of the carpet, I came face to face with 2 older red heads. One had really long red hair, and the other one had short red hair.