Good News or Bad

I look it over again, I'm not seeing things. Not this time. It's October and Sav and I have been married for about a mouth. I sit in the bathroom looking at another pregnancy test and it's positive. What is Sav gonna think about this? How the tell do I even tell him?

I walk down the stairs with the test jammed into my Chuck Taylor's and covered by my jeans. I sit beside Sav on he couch and I kiss his cheek. Sav laughs.

"Well a month on marriage and you still love me. I've gotta be something right." He says and I smile.

You have no idea, baby.

"What's wrong, love?" Sav wonders and I smile.

I'm knocked up again, babe.

"I uh." I start but I can't find the words. I nervously laugh.

I pull the test out of my shoe and hand it to him. I watch Sav study the test and everything that could've gone wrong flashed in my head. Like an absolute flood of sadness. I watch as he lights up and I can breathe again.

"You're serious, love?" He wonders quietly.

"Believe it or not I am." I say and Sav lights up.

"We're gonna have another kid?" Sav wonders and I nod.

"Is it good news or bad?" I wonder and he smiles.

"It's great news! I can't wait!" Sav hugs he tightly. "May is going to be a great big sister!!"

"That's what I'm thinking!" I say and I press my lips to his. "You're not gonna leave me now?" I joke and he smiles.

"Not even close to it." Sav tells me and kisses me again.

Sav pulls me on top of him and lays down with me on him. His hands tangle in my hair and mine run along his shoulders. The door opens behind us and we try to sit up but don't do it in enough time. The band and May walk in and Phil scrunched up his nose.

"Never sitting on that couch again." He says and I laugh.

"We didn't do anything." Sav says as May crawls up on my lap.

The boys walk into the living room and sit down. Steve instantly sees the pregnancy test on the coffee table she picks it and and looks it over. His eyes grow and he points at me.

"You're pregnant." He says and Rick's eyes grow.

"You're pregnant?" Rick and Phil ask in unison.

"According to that, I haven't gone to the doctors yet." I explain.

"You got my sister pregnant?" Rick wonders.

"I mean, it's nothing I haven't already done before." Sav smirks and we laugh.

"Okay fair enough." He says and we laugh. "Family just got a little bigger."

The band congratulates me and I smile. A perfect little family, it just keeps growing.