A Ray of Light

Hi guys. I thought I'd do a Magi fanfic since it's my latest obsession. I love it so much and before the first episode was over I was shipping Alibaba X Aladdin so hard. Now I'm on season two and I love the anime. So enjoy the fanfic. :)  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young boy, no more than 13, crashed against a wall sending a searing pain up his spine and head. He covered his head feeling his purple ears with his hands. He hated them. They were the reason he was in this position in the first place. Every time he looked in the mirror he regretted being born. After all, Half-breeds were nothing but scum from a taboo union. 

He yelped as he felt a few blows to his stomach. He then moved his hands to protect his stomach letting his attacker see the blue hair to which contradicted his ears. It was like any short hair style then his hair weaved down his back in a tiny braid. 

A smirk formed on the man's lips at the cowering young one in front of him. He grabbed him by the neck and forced him to look at a mess of smashed porcelain and a liquid seeping into the carpet. "Mind telling me who caused that, Aladdin?" he growled.

"I-I did." Aladdin gasped for air. His lungs were on fire and every part of him was in pain. He clawed at the hands around his throat trying desperatly to free himself.

This only made the man chuckle. "And how did you cause it?" his master asked.

"I tri-tripped." Aladdin gulped. It was taking everything he could muster up not to faint. "I didn't mean too. I'm sorry master?" he gasped out, while tears overflowed and spilled over his cheeks.

His master dropped him to the ground, and caught sight of the boys purple tail, which split off into two at the end. This made him growl in disgust. He grabbed Aladdin by the wrist and pulled him up, Aladdin wincing at the sudden pressure to his wrist. After that he led him out the door and too his cell. When he unlocked the door, Aladdin hurried inside so that way his master didn't have to do it. He laughed at his obedience and left him to lick his wounds. 

Aladdin sobbed into the sheets of what could barely be called a bed. In was more like a bundle of straw with a ratty blanket on top. His gasps filled the room as he struggled to regain his breath. 'Is this really all I'm good for? To be abused and beaten? To be used as a guinea pig for all eternity? All because I have ears and a tail? I thought Balbadd was supposed to be Half-Breed friendly.' he thought to himself. He was about to drift on to sleep, which was the one haven he truly had, when he heard footsteps coming from outside his window. But they weren't any footsteps. There were multiple and they were in an even clip clopping rythym as well as in sync with each other. 'Horses and soliders?' he wondered puzzled. 

He stood on his tiptoes to look out of his small window. A storm of troops were heading towards the house he was in as well as a horse drawn carriage. It was ornate with gold lining around it and two beautifully done oak wood doors. They stopped in front of the house making it hard for Aladdin to see but he still had sight of the carriage. A solider walked up and opened up one of the doors to the carriage. What Aladdin saw next took his breath away. 

A man, no a teenager at most, walked gracefully down the steps. He had honey blonde hair, and a green outfit made only for royals. He couldn't see his eye color from his distance but he could see a pair of fluffly yellow ears and a fluffy tail behind him. Aladdin's eyes widened. 'He's a half-breed too.'

He walked foward to knock on the door, and out of Aladdin's sight. Aladdin's ears however could still pick up what he was saying. "By the order of the King of Balbadd ,Rashid Saluja, I, the prince of Balbadd, Alibaba Saluja,  place you under arrest for treason towards the empire and keeping half-breed slaves." he stated confidently.