---

Kari's POV:

"You look beautiful Kari!" Evie squeals as I walk out of my room wearing a white sun dress and my hair is curled. I slightly smile at her.

"Thanks Evie. I wish I could just stay home with you though..." I sigh and hug her. She hugs me back.

"Just have fun okay sis?" She says gently . I pull out of the hug and nod at her. Then I kiss her on the forehead and she runs out if the apartment and goes to Janet's room. I walk over the the kitchen counter and grab my purse then head out of the room, making sure to lock the door behind me. I walk down the stairs and out onto the sidewalk and wait for Trent.

Honestly after meeting my mate in the woods I don't want to go on this date with Trent at all... But since I don't know if my mate has accepted me or not I can't just turn him down... I sigh as I see the familiar blue car pull up. I open the door and hop in. "Kari you look beautiful." He says. Suddenly the amazing smell that I smelt in the woods fills my nose, and my wolf starts to go crazy. Wait does that mean Trent is my mate? "I have something for you before we leave." He says. I turn toward him and see a box in his hands, he removes the lid to expose a bracelet with a couple of charms on it. It's really cute. I smile as I watch him put it on my wrist. When I look up into his light brown eyes I feel a pull toward him. My wolf is going crazy, but she doesn't know if she's pleased or not, what is that about? Doesn't this mean he is my mate? Well if he is my mate, I know he is a werewolf because I saw him in the woods earlier in wolf form. I smile, pleased that I found my mate, and glad I accepted this date. I'm going to confront him about the werewolf thing later on.

"Thanks Trent it means a lot to me." I say gently and look down at my new bracelet.

"Good I'm glad you like it, let's get going to the restaurant then." He says. He takes the car out of park and drives toward the restaurant. When we arrive I see that it's a fancy restaurant, I'm glad I decided to dress up a little. But this is too much money, there's no way I can ask him to buy me a meal here.

"Uh, Trent, you realize you don't have to bring me to such a nice restaurant. We can go some place cheaper..." I say and look into his sparkling brown eyes. He reaches out and grabs my hand. Tingles spread through my hand and up through my whole body. He smiles at me so I smile back content with the joyful feeling spreading around my body.

"Kari, you're my girl now, and my girl deserves the best of everything." He says. My wolf howls in joy because he called us his girl. I give him a flirty smile.

"Oh so I'm your girl now, am I?" I ask. He raises an eyebrow at me and smirks.

"Oh Kari, you were mine ever since you stepped foot into our gym class." I smile. Oh he definitely knows we're mates. I should talk to him about it now.

"Trent... You feel it too right?" I ask him quietly. I look down at my hands and wait for his reply.

"You're talking about the fact that we are mates, aren't you?" He says in a gentle voice. I look up into his eyes again. So he did know!

"When did you find out?" I asked him. He smirks again.

"I told you earlier, the moment you stepped foot into our gym class." I smile at his response. "I'm so glad I finally found you Kari, I've been waiting so long. But let's continue talking over dinner, shall we?" He asks. I nod and get out of the car then shut the door. We walk into the restaurant hand in hand, with me smiling like a fool. We get up to the front counter and Trent says, "Hi, reservation under Trent Frost." The hostess checks down her list.

"Right this way Mr. Frost." She says and brings us to a nice little booth in the back end of the restaurant.

"Thank you" we say at the same time. I giggle and Trent smirks at me. The hostess nods and walks away.