Tate Is That You? Chapter 11

The guard walked out of the room, "It's clean." He said to one of the other guards. "Good." The other one said, "Now lets do pat downs." Fuck! The demon screamed I held my head and groaned. Tate looked at me, "I'll get patted down and when you're about to be I'll take the pills from you quickly okay?" Tate whispered. I nodded. When Tate got patted down he quickly held out his hand and I dropped all six little pills in his hand. I got patted down and he gave them back. The guards finished, and we were allowed back into our rooms. I walked in and stuffed the pills in the rip of my pillow. Tate looked at me, "Don't let them find out." I nodded and looked down, "Tate, what if they do? What will happen?" Tate smiled, "You don't worry about that princess, I've got this handled." I nodded again and looked out of our barred window. Tate walked over to me and sighed softly, "We're gonna get out of here, I promise." I nodded and cupped Tate's cheeks, kissing his forehead softly. He smiled and cuddled up to me. I felt his warm breath on my neck and it sent a chill up my spine. He looked deep into my eyes and smiled softly. He smoothed my hair over so he could see my face, and kissed my lips softly and slipped his hand up my shirt. I sighed softly as he wrapped his hand around my boob. I looked into his eyes more as he kissed me again. I guided my hand down to his silk pants and rubbed him slowly. He gripped my boob and kissed me roughly. I moaned softly and bit my lip, "Tate, I love you." He smiled, "I love you too, but not yet." I nodded and removed my hand. I kissed his cheek, cuddled up to him and slowly fell asleep.