Tate Is That You? Chapter 6

I was put in a crazy room that day. I remember everything that had happened. How my mom was crying, how I scratched the guys arm and made him bleed. But there was one thing that was in the back of my mind that I couldn't remember for some reason. The last thing I remembered was that thing in my head talking to me. It hasn't spoke since. I've been here for three weeks, almost a month. I fear for anyone that becomes my roomate. I don't know what I'm capable of anymore. When I was being put in here I slammed a big fat guard into the wall and almost escaped. But he grabbed me just in time before I hit the gates. Now I'm just sitting here waiting for my cold rotting food to come and while I sat there, the demon striked. Hello there precious. I screamed at the pain and gripped the bars on my bed. I guess one of the guards heard me because they came running in and two had to hold me down while another put the calming shot in my neck again. I screeched at the pain and then once more, everything was black. I woke up at what felt like three hours later. I scanned my room and noticed that it was dark. I was deciding that I should just go back to sleep when a loud yelling sound, sounded like it was coming upstairs. It was muffled at first, cause I could barely hear what the person was saying. That's when I noticed it was a guy that was yelling, and he was yelling at one of the guards. He sounded about seventeen. That's when I heard one of the guards unlocking my door and I halfway closed my eyes so I could see what was going on but also not get caught awake after hours. That's when I saw the big chunky guard I had pushed into the wall earlier pull Tate in and slam him down on the bed, uncuffing him, and leaving, locking the door. What the hell, how? I thought to myself.