Tate Is That You? Chapter 2

I looked at the tree and took another picture. I waited for the picture to come out and when I did, I shook it in the air as it cleared out. I saw the beautiful oak tree. Wow, another beautiful picture. I'm on a roll. I thought. Mr. Anderson walked over to me and smiled, "Great pictures Annabelle. We might have to put these in the yearbook." I blushed and looked down at them, "They're not that great.." He smiled again and patted my lower back walking off slowly. I thought to myself, Did he just pat my lower back... Uhm isn't that illegal? I looked at him talking to the other girls. He's not doing it to them... He almost touched my butt though... Is that normal? Mr. Anderson called us inside because the bell was about to ring. I grabbed my backpack and camera and headed for the door. But as I got to the door Mr. Anderson called for me. I got nervous and walked over. "Yes Mr. Anderson?" He looked at me and smiled, "Ah Annabelle, my favorite student." Noticed. I thought. "Sit, we need to talk about those pictures." As I sat on his desk next to him, I was quickly trying to think of a reason to get out of this so he won't try to cop a feel again. "What about my next class.. I can't miss Geometry. Heh heh..." I laughed nervously. "I'll write you a pass. Anyway," he put his hand on my thigh. "Can I see those pictures again?" I grabbed them out of my backpack and handed them to him. "Wonderful, great pictures. Seems you had the perfect focus on." I smiled and scooched over a little, away from him and his thigh-touching hand. He looked at me concerned, "Annabelle is something wrong?" I thought to myself, Yeah you, you creepy pervert! But I didn't say it of course, in case something... else happens. He moved his hand to my thigh again but a little closer to my private area this time. I looked at the clock and looked back at him. "Sir I really need to get to class." He looked at me, "Annabelle what's the rush?" He put his hand on my cheek and pulled my face to his kissing my lips. I pushed him off and gasped, "Mr. An-Anderson this is wro-wrong!" He looked at me sternly, "How is this so wrong Annabelle? I can't show my love for a student?" I looked at the clock and shook my head no, "Not like that!" I grabbed my pictures from him, "Look I really have to go.." He grabbed my arm and looked into my eyes again, but this time I felt fear. "Listen Annabelle, if you tell anyone about this, you will get punished. Understand?" I winced and nodded.