1: An unexpected news

Elsa

I pulled the trigger as the bullet flew faster than light. It hit him right in the head as I smirked. Just as usual. I win. They lose. Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Hello? Anna?"

"Elsa? Oh my chocolate! Come here quick!" Panic rushed all over me. Have they found my family? It can't be.

"W-what happened?" I questioned slowly.

"Just hurry up!" The call ended leaving me entirely terrified. I have to get home quickly. That was the only thing I had in mind. To protect my family. I rushed inside my car and sped home. The quicker I get there, the safer they'll be.

"Oh you're finally here!" Anna exclaimed wearing a smile as she opened the door. I sighed in relief entering the house. "How was work? Did you get the baddies?"

"Of course I did. Who do you think I am?" She let out a giggle. "Where's mum and dad?"

"Oh that's what I have to tell you about. They got a promotion! In Pixar city!" I chocked on drink with wide open eyes.

"Promotion?" I asked. I don't believe this. When did Manny give them a promotion? Oh Manny is my boss. Or rather, our boss. Believe it or not, me and my family are secret agents well, not Anna since she's just a klutz. Okay she can throw pretty good punches but she seriously can't fight. No offence.

"Yeah! We're going in two days so pack your things! I've packed mine already because I was so excited," she squealed grinning madly. "Anyway, mum and dad has gone to Pixar city to talk with Manny. You're also getting a new case apparently." I sighed. Being a secret agent really is a hard job. It's crimes after crimes everyday. Why can't anyone just lay off the crimes for once?

"So we're moving then, huh?"

"Of course we are. What do you think I was saying for the last ten minutes?" Rolling my eyes, I got my hot chocolate and headed upstairs. Once I got into my room, I slammed the door shut and sat at my desk. The light was shining brightly as I leaned back on my chair and rubbed my temples. I still can't believe we're moving. I've just adjusted to life here in Disney Hills but no. We just had to move. And now, there's going to be more tougher crimes to solve. Oh why do I even bother? We don't even get any credit.

The sound of my phone buzzing woke me from my thoughts. I accepted the call seeing as it was from my mum.

"Elsa dear. Have you heard about our promotion? Anna was supposed to tell you."

"Yeah. She told me. But do we really have to move?" I whined hoping they'll just forget about it. But where's the chance in that? I heard her sigh.

"Yes we have to move. You can't stay on your own can you? And anyway, Manny has already booked an apartment for you."

"So I'm going in a separate apartment from you guys?"

"Yes but only till you completed the case. Apparently, it was where the criminal used to live but unfortunately, he kept moving to places so they couldn't catch him." Oh a sneaky one? I'm so going to catch that sneaky idiot and get this over with.

"But why do I have to live in a separate apartment?" Sure Anna can get annoying and mum can get too whiny and of course dad can get on my nerves sometimes but, I can't possibly live without them can I? It's like me going into isolation. 

"So you could get closer to solving the case without any distractions and also, none of us will be harmed. I'll talk later sweetie. We're just on our way now."

Breaking The Curseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें