7 Minutes in Heaven or Hell

Shhhh^^^^thats Jadyn! I'm so happy Barbra Gordon has red hair. It makes my job of finding fan art so much easier!

Thanks Nightingale369 for the title!

I've been traveling the past few days so luckily I've been able to get in a couple of updates for this book! And I found out that my mom made an account and reads my stories...so hi mom😬

Kissing scenes will now forever be awkward to write.

But there still shall MAY OR MAY NOT be kisses in this book.

Here you go!

Oh no

I gulped.

"Hah, that's funny Dick, but seriously, help me knock the door down."

I turned to head towards the door, but Dick grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him so that our chests were touching.

Blushing as red as Ed Sheeran's hair, I opened my mouth to say something, but no sound came out.

Dick chuckled and leaned down, before whispering in my ear "Do you want to kiss me Jadyn?" I gasped and finally finding my head, I shoved him away from me.

"Nope." I said, giving him my best smirk and glare.

He smirked back at me with his red lips, and his black hair suddenly fell in his eyes a bit. His eyes are so blue...

I shook my head, trying to make my heart stop racing and my face to turn back to its normal color. Dick tried to come closer to me again, "I think you do want to kiss me. I'm right here, here's your chance."

I sneered. "You were the one who was trying to kiss me yesterday."

He nodded. "I'm trying to kiss you right now too."

Whoa. Serious turn on. NO! Stop!

"Stop it! Stop with the teasing, and the flirty looks, and the sexy smirks...!" I poked his chest while slowly moving toward him until he hit the bed and fell on it taking me with him.

I looked down at him, my eyes as wide as possible, as I practically straddled him. He grinned cheekily, clearly enjoying this position and how red he was making my face turn.

"Am I getting to you that much JJ?"

I gaped at his nickname and our current situation, before my face blew up again and I groaned in frustration.

I scrambled off of him and clenched my hands into fists with my back turned to him.

I heard the sheets ruffle and figured that Dick was getting off of the bed. I closed my eyes having an internal battle with myself.

Why is he getting to me so much? I mean yeah he's hot, but he's also a good guy. Not just a good guy, but a GOOD good guy! Not to mention his mentor was the man that indirectly killed my parents. So yeah, I don't like him.

I have to keep reminding myself that these are just my fake friends. I don't like them, I just need to "fit in" at school until Red, Cat, and Harls get back. Whenever that is.