I solemly swear that I'm up to no good...in Walmart

Harry Potter!! YESSS, But last chapter was short, and not much happened...yet! Enjoy--

Quick note: In the world that they are in, Marvel is just an imaginary world. Like DC and Marvel is to us, but their world is DC/real life, and Marvel still has all these movies and stuff. Just wanna make that clear.

I had my legs pulled up to my chest and my arms around them as I barely peeked past them to glance at the screen.

There is a lot of things that I can take, but watching someone's arm break out of place, I just can't stand. Ella is sitting next to me, and she watched it and made a face, then started laughing when a clown thing attacked one of the stupid, unsuspecting extras.

I glanced at her kind of creeped out. If I couldn't take this, and I'm the one in the field having to actually deal with this stuff, then how can she!? She must be seriously messed up some how.

Still looking at the screen she leaned over and whispered, "Stop looking at me like that, I'm not crazy, the victim's face was so confused, it was funny."

Wow, she would love to meet Crane. I eyed her suspiciously. She would totally make a great villain, and she loves them so much...I wonder if I told her what I was, what she would do.

Probably fan girl and go insane.

Someone screamed and she laughed again. She sounded crazier this time. I grabbed her shoulders and shook them while saying, "DONT GIVE INTO THE DARKNESS ELLA! NOOOO"

She just kept a blank stare, then said,
"I'm not Ella."

"What?" I asked, bewildered.

"My name is wilting flower,
I died without knowing love"
She cocked her head to the side and her neck cracked. I bit back a scream.
"Will you be my friend?" She made a demonic noise and jumped at me and I let the scream loose and fell ungracefully off the back of the couch.

Suddenly the door swung open and Dick stood there, alarm written all over his face. "What happened!? Why the screaming?"

I jumped on him and gave him a hug, and he caught me bridle style. I turned and pointed to Ella and said, "She's crazy! SHE'S POSSESSED BY THE DEMON FROM THE MOVIE!"

Ella, who had remained unmoving and still, watching me whilst I moved, started laughing really hard. She had tears streaming down her face while she laughed.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!?" I yelped.

Dick rolled his eyes. "Ella loves scaring people. ELLA! Stop scaring away the friends we actually make!"

She wiped her eyes and finally stared at us. She gasped and made a super excited face when she started to squeal and rock back and forth, before falling backwards.

I was extremely confused, when I realized that I was still in Dick's arms. I patted him on the shoulder and said, "You can put me down now, I'm no longer freaked."

He blushed and set me down carefully then said, "Did she use the wilting flower line?" I laughed and nodded, "How did you know?"

He shook his head. "That's her favorite scary quote. Even though it wasn't even from a scary movie or anything. It was from the show Psych."

My eyes widened,"I love that show!"

He gave one of his side smiles and said, "We should watch it together some time."

My eyebrows instinctively raises up and he quickly corrected himself again, "I mean, like, You, me, and Ella."
Hmm.

"That sounds fun! It's on Netflix right? We can totally watch it."