Saturday Night Sleepover

It's not that I don't like Devin, it's the fact that I actually really like Devin. Before Lucas and I went out, me and Devin kinda had a fling. We never made it official, so I just decided to end it and then Lucas walked into my life.
Devin: What you mean *chuckles* I live here don't I?
Y/n: I thought you were going over to Kev's... And how come you didn't text me back? Dubbing me I see....
Devin: Well we decided to stay here since you decided to come over, and chill it's not even like that... I just been busy.
Y/n: *rolls eyes* whatever Devin
You walk inside and you see Daniel, so of course you run and jump on him.
Y/n: DANI!!!!!
Daniel: Hey babe *tries to get a tighter grip by grabbing your thighs*
Devin and Kevin both looks at each other and tries to end the long lasting hug. Then you finally hop off of Daniel because you realized you haven't greeted Kevin.
Kevin: So where's my hug? How come I don't get any love huh?
Y/n: Shut up Kev *you kissed his soft cheek and gave him the biggest softest hug ever, you lowkey didn't want it to end, but you finally let go* where's Lexi, Jazzy, Shari, and Mariah?
Devin: Lexi and Shari went to drop off Jazzy at her friends house.
Daniel: Mariah had a radio interview early in the morning so she decided to stay home. So it's just us 4 for right now.
Devin and Kevin looked at each other and smirked. You ignored them and just ended plopping down right next to Daniel. You and Daniel just started talking and cuddling while the boys were deciding if they should do a younow. Daniel and you are really close so it's not like it was anything new, he has always been there for you whenever you needed him. You get a call from Shari.
Shari😍: Hey y/n, Pyrce is having a party you wanna go instead of just chilling, a lot of cute guys will be there?
Y/n: Wait so I could've stayed at home instead, I'm really not in the mood to party... I'll just stay here with the boys you guys better be here in the morning tho!
Shari: Ughh okay!
Call Ends

You and the boys decide to make the brownies and go on younow. You really didn't want to be seen but they forced you.
Devin: So we're going to make some brownies and probably doing some guest calls. *Walks away from the camera and sees you struggling to get the bowl from the cabinet* need help y/n? *Smirks😏*
Y/n: Nope! *calls Kev's name* Can you please get the bowl for me?
Kevin: Sure thing babe *gets the bowl gives it to you and hugs you from behind and smirks at Devin*
Daniel: *Reading all the comments*
*Reads this one out loud* Tbd_madness: Aww y/n and Kev would be so cute! 😍😍😍😍
Nah I think me and y/n would look cute together, *calls you over, and kisses your cheek*
Everyone starts bugging out in the comments, so you tried to address it.
Y/n: Guys we aren't dating chill!
Devin: yall better not be!
You guys go back to making the brownies, and every time either Kevin or Devin would stand behind you. Finally you put them in the oven and of course you and Devin both wanted to lick the bowl, while Kevin had the spoon. You felt so sticky so you decided to take a shower.
Y/n: Guys I'll be back I'm gonna go take a shower
Devin: Can I join you? *smirks like always 😏😏*
You just ignored his ass because it was just simpler. You take a 15 minute shower then you forgot that all you packed to sleep in was shorts. It would've been okay if the shorts were basketball shorts, but nooooooo of course they were booty shorts! You just decided to put them on because they were better than going pantsless. You make your way to the kitchen in your tank top and booty shorts and it was soooooooo quiet.