6: I'm sorry

Tris
I wake up with the sun shining in my face. I realize where I am, I'm not in Tobias's apartment I stayed at Christina's apartment.

I asked Christina if I could stay here last night since what happened with Tobias. I hear a door open and I see Christina walking into the living room while brushing her teeth.

She takes her toothbrush out of her mouth. "How you feeling?" She asks. I shrug and I lay back down on the couch. She walks back into her bedroom and I hear a spit sound.

She walks back into the living room wiping her face. "I'm sorry he did that to you. He's an idiot."

I nod at her. I'm still very upset at Tobias. I'm still surprised he would say something like that to me. He probably figured out I left home. "Well, I'm still upset at him."

"Good you should be. What he did was just low." Christina says. I hear a knock coming from her front door.

Christina opens the door and I see Tobias standing outside. Christina folds her arms. "What do you want Four?"

"I wanna talk to Tris. When I came home from the party last night she wasn't there so she had to come here. Please let me talk to her." Christina let's out a little laugh. "Why would she want to talk to you because of what you said to her?"

"Because I made a mistake. It didn't mean to come out like that, please let me talk to her." Christina shakes her head no. "Leave Four."

"But-" she cuts him off again. "Go Four."

Then she shuts the door.

I haven't talked to Tobias all day. I haven't seen him anywhere. I decided to walk down to the cafeteria to grab some lunch.

I walk down a hallway and I feel someone grab my wrist and I realize it's Tobias. My heart is beating fast due to the surprise.

"Tris." He whispers. I just look at him in the eye. "What do you want?"I say. He reaches for my hand and then holds it.

"Please come back home. I'm so sorry for what I did I didn't mean it like that. Tris I really didn't I never meant to hurt you."

It's not just that. It's also that he still decided to go to the party when I needed comfort. "It's just not that Tobias."

He looks at me with a strange look. "Then what is it?" He asks.

"You still went to the party even after you said that. You knew I needed comfort but you still went anyways." I shout. He sighs at me and then puts a hand on his forehead. "I'm such an idiot."

I shake my head at him. "Your not an idiot Tobias." I say.

"Tris yes I am. I hurt you; I really did hurt you when I didn't even mean too. I'm so sorry please forgive me." He softly says.

Tobias is different the other guys I've met. He cares so much about the most little things that involve me. He doesn't want to hurt me. I can see it in his eyes.

"Your forgiven Tobias." I say. Then I plant a kiss on his cheek. I reach for his hand again and pull him with me.

Then we head home

For the rest of the night, we just stayed in the bedroom snuggling, cuddling, kissing and talking.

I enjoy these moments with him. I think it's just so perfect. It shows that we appreciate people's company.

My back its against his chest. Tobias arm is wrapped around the right side of my body. While my head rests on his chest.

"Hey Tobias?" I ask. He looks down at me and moves a piece of hair out of my face. "Hmm?" He asks.

"Why did you pick me out of all the girls in dauntless?" I ask. I pull away from Tobias so I'm facing him. "I picked you because your different than the other girls. A good different.

"But I'm not like them, like every guy would want their girlfriend to look like that." I say. He shakes his head at me and then let's out a little laugh. "I don't care about that. I care about how you are inside and out." I smile at his statement.

"You think my beauty is just being me inside and out?" I ask. He nods at me and pulls me into his lap. "Yes, you are beautiful inside and out, that's why I love you."

I fit a quick kiss onto his lips. Then Tobias kisses me back harder, we do it for awhile till we run out of breath. Finally I pull away and he fits his head to mine.

"I love you Tris so much."

Okay another shitty chapter because I was really rushed making This. Sorry if it was short I really am.

Comment and vote!

-xoxo