Chapter 3

Read first. The song at the top is the song Blake played that her and Yang discuss in this chapter. I just decided to do this because a) my sister is learning this and b) I just really like this song. Ok, Bon lire!!
------------------------
Yang laughed as I retold my first experience with making a salad. "I ended up in jail," I chuckle sheepishly. Yang had to keep herself from rolling off the bed because of her hysterics. I am certain the people at the orphanage dislike her rambunctious laughter, but I honestly could not care less.
"Wow!" Yang finally breaths out when her laughter dissolves into giggles. "So, you win the prize for most epic fail."
I chuckle. "And my prize?"
Yang grins. "You get to play that beautiful cello of yours for me."
I feel my cheeks heat up, my eyes widening. "B-but I've never played it for anyone!"
Yang's grin widens. "And I am honored to be the first to say 'you sound as beautiful as you look.'"
I was positive Yang only said that to make me a flustered, stuttering mess. At the time, I could not decipher the reason my heart beat quickened in her presence and why her simple 'Yangness', I've come to call it, flusters me so. So, I simply swat at Yang as she dissolves into another fit of loud laughter. "Y-you fiend!"
"O-ok!" Yang cries out in between her laughter as she feebly tries, and fails, to block my assault (SpaceGa8y , don't comment on this.) "Ok! Chill, Kitten." I puff my cheeks in annoyance, causing her to muffle a snort. "You're to adorable for your own good, you know that right?"
"Shut up," I mutter.
"Aw, come on, Kitty Cat! Please don't shut me out again!"
I glare at her. "Don't you dare."
And, just because she is Yang (considering no other person in their right mind would defy my terrifying glare of death) she ignored me and continued to "sing". "Please don't slam the door. You don't have to keep your distance anymore! Because for the first time in forever, I finally understand. For the first time in forever, we can fix this hand in hand."
"Yang," I growl out, "don't you dare finish that."
"We can do so much more together, you don't have to live in fear! Cause for the first time in forever, Bellabooty will be-" The song ended with a muffled yelp when I started to smother her with my pillow (anyone who knows Yang would never condescend me for doing so, not even Ruby).
After I finally allow her to breath, I say, "I've decided to do it. To do the school talent show."
"Oh? What made you change your mind?"
I shrug. "I've been working on a song that I could play with my feeble piano skills-"
"FEEBLE! Girl, I don't know what you talkin' bout, but you were fly, dawg."
I only stare at her as if she were an alien (which I would not be too surprised if that ended up being true).
"In Blake language," I decide to be the mature person and stick my tongue out at her. "You were amazing. I have never heard anyone play the piano as amazing as you did. Don't ever degrade yourself again, Kitten."
I blush again. "Thank you. But...I was writing a song and I was thinking of performing it."
Yang grins, her head falling lazily into my shoulder. "I promise you that I will be the loudest one in the audience when you finish."
I peck the top of her head, knowing that was response enough. So, here we lay on my bed, just enjoying the company of each other, not yet knowing of what was to come.
---------------------------
So, I'm sorry if there are a lot of errors. I am writing at *looks at clock*....damn, 1:29 am. Anyways, sorry.