Chapter 1

This is my new Bumblebee story! It is a high school AU that is told in Blakes POV. Enjoy

-------------------------------------

 My life was naught but darkness and grief. At the orphanage, I'm the pariah of the outcasts, ever since I started living there at the age of five. I hide in the shadows, drowning out the universe with my music and living my life through my drawings. At school, I try my hardest to hide from everyone, keeping off the crowd and eating lunch in an abandoned classroom, as I've always done. Hiding, however, means someone will invariably find you. I have always been bullied, by both boys and female children.

Then, one day, things just did not seem to be going my direction, making me miss my bus. I had to catch the city bus. That's when I ran into the rebellious blonde from the private high school, Beaon Acadamy. I literally ran into her.

"Hey," The blonde chuckles out, keeping me steady. "Slow down there, Roadrunner."

"I-I'm so sorry," I stutter out. "I wasn't paying attention and-"

"Calm down," the blonde laughs again. "I take it you don't usually ride the bus?"

I clear my throat, looking upward at the blonde. My voice catches in my throat when my eyes locked onto her glowing lilac eyes. I cleared my throat again. "H-how did you know?"

"'Cause I haven't seen you on here before." The girl offers her hands out toward me, awaiting my hand. "The name's Yang. Yang Xiao Long."

I pause. This young lady, though entrancing, is a complete stranger. I ran into her on a city bus and, by the way she is primped, the blonde - Yang, I remind myself- goes to a private school. I don't mingle well with students, private or public. But something possessed me to shake her hand to return her greeting. "My name is Blake Belladonna."

Yang grins. "Like the NIghtshade flower. Killer." She motions to an empty seat. "Want some company?"

My life was naught but darkness and grief, I was bullied both at the orphanage and at school. Then, on one chance day, I ran into the rebellious blonde named Yang Xiao Long who went to the private high school, Beacon Acadamy. At long last, my life seems a little...brighter.  

---------------------

Tell me what you all think!