Chapter 2

Back with another installment. I might not be posting in this for a while, considering I am in the process of composing a time consuming project I might either get killed for or loved.
------------------------------
Weeks passed, and, ever since that fateful day, I have never lost contact with the blonde who had completely broken logic more times than I care to count. Here I stand, gathering my books from my locker so that I can spend more time with Yang, Ruby (Yang's sister), and Weiss (Ruby's girlfriend). I am then able to smell a horrid stench that I have grown accustomed to since this young speciman of testoserone had learned about colone in the fifth grade.
"Hey, Kitty Cat," Cardin Winchester, Signal Public School's resident dick (as Yang would so kindly put), says as he leans on the locker next to mine. "I have a proposition for you."
"Which I answer with no," I respond with the utmost indifference.
Cardin grits his teeth before curling his lips into a grin that could simply be described as warped. "You'll be singing a different tune once I have my way with you."
"Pardon me?"
He leans closer, his rancid breath washing over my face. "Don't deny it, Belladonna. You like me. And even though I have many girls chasing after me, I decided that none of them," his hand brushes over my arm, causing me to flinch away, "are as sexy as you."
"I'm sorry to dissappoint, but I am in no mood, or want, to have sex with you." I close my locker and make a move to turn, until a hand yanks me back by my arm, causing me to yelp in pain. "What the hell!"
"When I tell you to do something," he growls out. "That means to do it."
"Actually," a voice says from behind me, causing a scowl to grow on Cardin's face, "When a lady doesn't want something, then she doesn't have to do anything." I turn my head to see Yang, in her Beacon uniform without the hat and her tie hanging loose, glaring daggers at Cardin.
Cardin matched Yang's glare. "What the hell are you doing here, private school bitch?"
Yang rolled her eyes. "As if you actually cared." Lilac eyes looked at me, concern shining brightly in them. "Are you okay?"
I smile slightly. "I am now."
At the time, the look Cardin had given us was alien to me, so I thought nothing of it. Cardin then released me, allowing me to walk over to Yang. "Don't worry, Pussy cat," he winked, "We'll have our time." Cardin then turns and walks away, no doubt to go bully some poor student.
Yang wrapped her arm around my shoulders, leading me toward the doors of Signal. "Are you okay?" She asks again.
"Yes, Yang," I say, stopping and brushing her arm with my hand. "And thank you for saving me from detention, suspended, or expelled."
Yang stares at me intently. "You were about to kick him in the dick, weren't you?"
I grin, and barely contain my laugh by pecking her cheek. "You taught me well, Yang. Now let me teach you a few lessons by beating your ass in Call of Duty."
Yang laughs, leading me toward her motorcycle. "You can dream all you want, kitten." She hands me a helmet that she had custom made for me. "But Call of Duty is my kingdom and you shall never concur it."