Cody Simpson One Shot for Savannah

Start from the beginning

"CRAP!" I screamed, causing Greyson to hit weird notes on the piano and stop singing. "what's wrong?!" I smacked my forehead, rushing to my closet to change clothes. "I totally forgot about tonight!!!" I yelled through the door. "I have a performance!" I rushed out and grabbed a hairbrush and attacked my hair, pulling it out of the high ponytail.

I plugged in my straightener and as it heated up, I applied a light coat of make up. I straightened my light brown hair quickly. "You're so lucky, Sav" I smirked at him, understanding what he meant,

"Grey, I've told you a million times! Post the Broken Hearts video online. everyone will LOVE it! It's a great song." I said just as I finished up, and unplugged the straightener. He stared at his keyboard, deep in thought, "oh come on!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him out the door.

***

I ran backstage with Greyson right behind me and was instantly handed a guitar and pushed towards the opening to the stage. Cody was already there waiting for me, "there you are!" he said happily, and breathed a sigh of relief. I was breathing heavily cause I ran all the way in from the parking lot. I was probably a mess.

"yeah, I'm so sorry. I was just..." I thought back to my father and shook my head, "never mind" Cody started to say something but he was interrupted by the announcer introducing us to the audience. "ladies and gentlemen, Cody Simpson and Savannah Chance! Hollywood's most adorable couple! Performing their new single 'Not Just You'!"

Oh, yeah. Did I mention? we are fake dating...

*flashback*

I sat on the crowded street corner with my guitar case open in front of me. I didnt really need the money, but I enjoyed doing it. I sang a a variety of covers, and some of my original songs. a few people dropped a few dollars in and I smiled at them warmly.

out of no where, a rose with a piece of paper tied to it was dropped into the case. I looked up to see my idol, listening to me sing with a smile on his face. I blushed deeply when he sat down and began singing with me. he stayed until I was done for the day and intoduced himself,

"hi, Im Cody. whats your name, angel?" he said as we hugged, "Im Savannah. Its amazing to meet you!" he chuckled, "you too...why dont you read the note?" he said, motioning towards the rose. "okay!" I said eagerly and unfolded it, 'how would you like do a duet with me?'

*end of flashback*

He grabbed my hand and smiled, "ready?" I nodded and looked down at my shoes, blushing a little bit. We stepped out and the room burst into cheers. I sat down on the wooden stool and Cody took the other one, grabbing his guitar and began,

"Darling, I know your hearts seen better times.

I know our songs had better rhymes...before today. noo"

I smiled at him, and got closer to the mic for my next verse,

"darling, I guess I made the wrong mistakes.

I understand if you need you space

please take your time.

Before you go away, you need to realize,"

We both sang the chorus and our voices mixed together in perfect harmony,

"baby it's not just you, you know it hurts me too.

Watching you leave, with tears tears on your sleeve.

Notice that mine aren't exactly dry.

Baby it's not just you that's hurting...it's me too"

we finished up the song and set our guitars off to the side. Cody wrapped his arm around my waist as we waved to the fans. I gave him a convincing kiss on the cheek before we made our way backstage.

"you did amazing, Cody!" he chuckled, "thanks, you too! ...incredible!" I giggled and looked down at Cody's arm, still around me. "um...we're backstage, Cody. You can let go now." I said and rolled my eyes at him. he brought me closer to his chest and whispered, "I don't want to...ever"

his voice sent chills up my spine. He liked me for real? I bit my lip and grabbed his hand, pulling him to somewhere more private. "really?" I asked, blushing, and barely able to hold back my grin.

"you're beautiful, Savannah. inside and out...I love you" I could feel my heart beating rapidly at his breath on my lips. "I love you too." I whispered as he closed his eyes and kissed me gently. <3

___________________

wellll? howd you like it?!? i couldnt decide between cody and greyson so I did both! :D

if anyone else wants a one shot leave a COMMENT (: pretty please! i love writing these!