18• First Dates?

•Ally's Pov•

I just arrived to my brother to get the next step. Maddy left with Shawn probably to go to the hotel with the other boys.

"Hey sis" Jack said.

"Hey" I said back with a grin.

"Aren't you going to give me the next step?" I asked.

"Nope" he said. "I'm going to take you to the next place" he added.

"Ok" I said. I'm guessing that the next place I go to is with Carter.

Jack and I both hopped into the car and drove to the next place.

There in his hands was a bunch of red roses.
He was wearing a white button down with dark jeans. I ran to him and embraced him in a hug.

"you did all this for me?" I asked. Gee I sound so cliche.

"Yes and of course with help from Jack and the other guys" Carter said wrapping his arms around me the flowers pressed against my back.

"I'll leave you two now, have a great night" Jack called from behind us. He soon hopped in the car which then drove off.

As we pulled away from the hug he gave me the flowers.

"So, Shall we?" Carter suggested holding out his arm for me. I nodded and linked my arm with Carter's as we walked into what looks like a super fancy restaurant.

The place wasn't crowded, but it definitely didn't look abandoned. Everyone that was dining here was dressed in fancy clothes that looked like they cost more than a house.
The decor was beautiful with golden chandeliers hanging off the roof. The waiters all seemed to be male and dressed in a black suit with a white tie. We walked towards a waiter who was standing at a fancy desk.

"Reservations for Carter?" The waiter asked.

"Yes that's us" Carter said.

I felt a little embarrassed standing here, like all eyes were on me and judging me. Maddy had dressed me fancy, but I still felt not as fancy as everyone else.

The waiter lead us to a table that had a white table cloth with gold around the edges. In the centre of the table was a vase with some white roses.

"Hey" Carter said once the waiter left.

"Hey" I said.

"You look gorgeous" Carter complimented causing me to blush.

"Thank You. You clean up pretty nicely as well"

"How'd you like the little steps?" Carter asked.

•Maddy's Pov•

Shawn and I were walking along the beach, my hand still in his. It was quiet, but a very comfortable quiet. Every now and then we would speak, talking about random stuff that came to our minds. The waves crashing beside us made enough noise.

Into the distance I could see a flickering light with no one accompanying it. Shawn and I kept walking, until he let go of my hand. Aww I liked holding his hand.

"This is us" Shawn said sitting down on a log. Turns out the flickering light was a bonfire with four logs planted around it.

I walked towards a log that was across from Shawn. Ok yes he was very attractive and seemed nice, but I did only meet him today. I felt awkward around him. This was probably the third time I've spoken to him since I bumped into him today.

"Maddy, come here I won't bite" Shawn said laughing a little as he gestured for me to come over with his arms.

I hesitantly stood up and moved towards him. His breath grew heavy as I sat next to him, he seemed nervous yet confident.

He smiled shaking his head at the ground.

"Here I am sitting next to the girl who gives me butterflies and I don't know what to say" he chuckled. Wait I give him butterflies?

"And to think she has four other guys that obviously like her and you agreed to go on a date with me" he said nervously chuckling.

"To think the guy I'm sitting next to asked me to a date. I met him only today and he's already making me feel special" I said.

"She may or may not have four guys chasing her, but right now she only has her eyes on one boy" I added.

"And who might this very lucky boy be?" Shawn asked in a cute tone.

"Well..." I said

"Do I know him?" He asked smirking.

"Maybe"

"Describe him for me"

"He's in this group called magcon"

"Hmm go on"

"I met him recently"

"Mhhm"

"He has brown eyes"

"Hmm I don't think I know this person, how about I describe the person I have my eyes on" Shawn said playing along.

"Ok"

"She has light brown hair"

"And?"

"Her eyes are a beautiful shade of brown that I can get lost in with one quick glance at her"

"Hmm give me a better hint" I said playing along.

"Well her name starts with an M"

"Melody?" I asked even though I don't know any Melody's.

"Nope, M then A"

"Marley?"

"M then A then D"

"Madonna?"

"M A D D"

Maddison?"

"M A D D Y, now what does that spell?" He asked.

"Hmm, what does M A D D Y spell, I don't think I've ever heard a word spelt like that" I said playing dumb.

"It spells Maddy" Shawn whispered in my ear. I felt his breath against my ear which gave me butterflies.

Shawn reached his arm out from behind the log revealing a gorgeous guitar.

"You know the song thinking out loud?" Shawn asked as he began to strum away at the guitar.