6•Exploring

•Nash's Pov•

" Bart we're going exploring" Taylor explained knocking on Bart's door

"Ok I'll call the limo driver" Bart replied

"No need, we're walking" Taylor explained

"Ok but don't be out long in around 2 hours two more members should be arriving." Bart said

"Ok which members" Taylor asked

"carter and Matthew" Bart answered

" oh ok. Bye Bart" Taylor said

"Bye guys have fun" Bart said closing his hotel door

"Oh we will don't worry"Taylor said smirking at everyone

"No knowing you it won't be fun getting kicked out of places" Gilinsky said

"Hey I'm not that bad" Taylor groaned

"Yeah but Maddy is" he said turning to Maddy

"Maybe" she sad smiling mischievously.
I like her, not like a crush like.. But she's beautiful , plus she's really cool. She seems really outgoing and wasn't shy to meet me, and heck it seems like she has a heap of good memories. I'm hoping I can be in a couple of her future good memories, as friends or best friends.

Taylor on the other hand, he's crazy but funny. He's really outgoing as well and I like that in people. I think his craziness will help form a really good friend relationship. But he's really loud.

And Ally, she hasn't really said anything. She seems like the shy type. She's always hidden behind Sam,Jack or Maddy. But hey that doesn't mean she doesn't have an awesome personality, I'm sure she does, she just has to show it. Of course she's pretty too, bc Maddy and her are twins, but hey it's not looks that makes me like someone, ya gotta have a good personality.

Now the Jacks. They seem pretty cool. Johnson can rap and Gilinsky can sing. I've hear they've known each other since kindergarten so it's gonna be pretty hard to join their little friendship. But I'm sure with them we'll be good friends.

Sam Wilkinson. Well he's known the Jacks for a while as well. So he's pretty cool. He seems really protective over the girls though. I'm sure I'll be friends with him, if not there's 8 other guys to choose from, and two girls.

"So where to first" I asked after snapping out of my thoughts

"We already said that while you were day dreaming" Johnson chuckled

"Oh, so where" I asked

"We're not really going to go into places but we're just going to walk around town" Sam answered

"Ok then let's go girlies" I said in a high pitched girl voice. Why you ask, I just felt like it.

Once we got into the lobby we all linked arms. I was in the middle with Maddy on my right arm, and Sam on my left arm. Beside Maddy was Taylor, then Ally. Beside Sam was Jack Gilinsky the Jack Johnson.

When Maddy started skipping, so did I, ally and Taylor. But the Jacks and Sam didn't.

"I don't want to look like idiots and skip around" Gilinsky said

"Oh please you already look like an idiot with that face" Maddy joked

🅐/🅝 🅔🅥🅔🅝 🅣🅗🅞🅤🅖🅗 🅖🅘🅛🅘🅝🅢🅚🅨 🅗🅐🅢 🅣🅗🅔 🅕🅐🅒🅔 🅞🅕 🅐🅝 🅐🅝🅖🅔🅛

"Not nice, not nice...." Gilinsky played along staring at the ground

Jack, Jack and Sam let go of linking arms. We came up to the door So Maddy unlinked her arm from Taylor so she was just linked arms with me. And Ally was just linked arms with Taylor. We started skipping again as the Jacks shook their heads.

_

" we've been walking around for ages can we go back now?" Sam complained

"We've been walking for like only ten minutes" Maddy said. She was still linked arms with me. But Ally and Taylor weren't, they were walking behind us with Jack, Jack and Sam. So Maddy and I were walking in front.

"my legs hurt" Taylor whined

"Suck it up buttercup" I said

"Noooo" Taylor whined

"I have a stitch" Gilinsky complained

"Ok you guys go back we'll keep exploring" Maddy suggested

"Fine we will" Taylor said

" yeah let's go I'm tired too " Johnson agreed. God either their all unfit or just being really lazy.

They all walked off which left Maddy and I,still linked arms like weirdos but I don't care. I don't know why they wanted to go back we've barely even walked far, I can still see the hotel from here.

"So what do ya wanna do" Maddy asked

"Um, I'm pretty sure there's a Starbucks up here" I said

"Well then what are you waiting for. let's go" she said skipping arm in arm with me. God white girls and their Starbucks.