Prologue

-Prologue-

"You filthy humans won't defeat me. You think you can? Well you're wrong." a dark and deep voice chuckled as he looked at the two Fairy tail mages in front of him. 

"Face will go off in a minute all hope is lost, the time of humans will pass and now the time of demons will come." 

"We'll defeat you in the minute we got!" Natsu growled running up to Mard Geer with his  fire fist, he was determined to save Fairy Tail he won't let face go off.

"You foolish human" Mard Geer dodged Natsu's fist in a swift move, it was clear that Natsu was no match for the demon lord. 

"Dammit you bastard, I'll beat you !" Natsu yelled placing another attack, but no matter what Mard Geer always dodged it. The demon lord smiled widely looking at Natsu, and with a swift attack he left Natsu on the ground wounded.

"Face will go off in 5 seconds its no use to try to attack me now, human." 

Lucy sighed loudly, she had been separated from Natsu, Juvia, Gajeel and Laxus. She didn't know how she got separated she just did. Lucy's feet hurt, all the blonde mage wanted was to take a warm bath at home. It had me several  hours since shes gotten here, she didn't even know if it was night or day !

Suddenly, she felt her magic getting drained out of her body, Lucy feel to the ground unable to move or do anything. Could it be that Face has been activated? She wondered as she griped her arm, slowly her magic was draining away from her body. The Blondie shoke in fear, it was no way that Erza and the others haven't turned off Face.

Lucy could feel her self going unconscious, she tried to stay awake but couldn't everything just went pitch black.

"F-Face.... Was activated??" Happy managed to say as tears went down his face, he could see  Erza  on the ground getting beat by Kokya. Blood splattered everywhere and Happy just stared in fear.

"E-Erza...N-No.." He sobbed loudly looking at the scene, his guild mate being murdered in front of his eyes was a horrible scene. 

"Erza was d-defeated?" Minevra shoke in horror as tears came down her eyes. How could Titania be defeated?This had to be a dream, right?

"W-We did all we could.." Wendy sobbed as she fell to the ground with Carla in her arms. This was really the end of Fairy Tail.

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed the Prologue of this story! I will try to update as much as I can, but with school work i'm always busy

I'm sorry this is really short, I actually did this late at night and I was really tired soo.

I'm also sorry if it doesn't make sense to you at all i'm just a confusing person aha.

Thanks for reading ! I hope you like it.

;)