Evergreen Emerald Pastures: chapter 1

Hi guys! So I'm doing another AoE crisshairs fan fiction so what, there needs to be more of them anyways! I will include funny yet weird ass events Lol!
_______________________________

It was a new year and I finally moved out of Georgia into Texas. I had to take the train because I didn't have a car and I had a fear of heights. I watched the train pull up to a station and saw someone with a Emerald Green & black striped 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray parked outside. It had a for sale sign on it. I was a nerd for cars ever since my dad introduced me to his old Chevy model car. I walked off the train and up to the man and the car. "How much?" I asked him. "Its free miss. Yo-",he was interrupted by me. "Ill take it. I need a car like this handsome Corvette to get me to my new home." He nodded and handed me the keys. They had a weird symbol on the key chain.

I drove down the road not bothering to listen to the radio. I kept my focus on my surroundings Texas is a beautiful place but can be hot as hell sometimes. I found the driveway and went to drive into it but the car turned around and sped off the other way. "What the fuck is going on," I asked putting my head out the driver side window. the seat belt tightened around me and just enough to keep me in the seat. My hair blew in my face not bothering me one bit. See girls in Georgia are used to having hair in their faces. "Hold on tight fleshy." I heard a husky Aussie accent say. I look inside the car to see no one. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed the support bar. The car sped up and stopped near a canyon wall. "Now get out of me fleshy!" The male voice said again. I nodded and complied as the door and seat belt unlocked for me. I got out and looked at the car. I wasn't ready for what was fixing to happen.

Suddenly the car, my car, transformed into a giant alien robot. His colors where the same as his car mode and he had a tail coat. I smirked and put my hand on my hip. He bent down and looked me over. "You'd be the first fleshie who ain't run off and panicked from me. Who are ya'?" He asked. I chuckled and put out my hand,"Emory Wisen. But people call me Sniper." The word Sniper caught his attention. "And you must have a reason why you where given that name?" He asked standing back up looking down at me. "I was good with a Sniper rifle and crossbow thanks to my advanced college degree in technology, engineering, and weaponryship.", I said and then asked," I told you my name now You tell me yours." He reached under his tail coat and brought out two sniper rifles his size. "My names Crosshairs, sweetspark." He said twirling them around in his hands. I nodded my head and then heard three more engines. He looked around and smirked. "Let me guess their your friends crosshairs?" I said to him. He looked down and nodded,"yeah and they aren't gonna give me a break from seeing me around you, sweetspark." I chuckled and sat down in the desert sand. I was now in something bigger than I expected, things where more than meets the eye.