"Hey guys" I say in a smile and everyone smiled, waving hi.

"Taehyung...you're going home?" Jungkook asks, looking at Taehyung with a concerned expression on his face.

"No, I'm going to Hoseok's house" Taehyung says in a smile.

"He's going to your house?" Jimin asks, looking at me in a smile and I chuckle.

"He's taking the same train as us then?" Yoongi asks and I nod meaning yes.

"You three lived near each other?" Taehyung asks, looking at me and then at Jimin and Yoongi.

"Oh, no...we didn't live in the same neighborhood but we lived in the same...environment, you get me?" I ask.

"Yeah, I understand" Taehyung says in a smile.

"Let's go!" Yoongi exclaims and with that all of us walk to the train station.

Once all four of us got onto the same train, Taehyung took his seat next to mine while Jimin and Yoongi were sitting together somewhere else.

As the train stared, I got the window seat which made me happy, but as we were on our way, Taehyung grabbed ahold of my hand and held it the whole way there.

It took us a long time just getting to my home and once the train stopped we all got off. Even though we were sitting the whole time, we were all for some reason tired.

"Come on guys, let's go!" I say in a smile, trying to lighten up everyone's mood yet I was tired myself.

Once all of us got our luggage in order, I called for a taxi so then the taxi could take us to the house.

Taehyung and my taxi came before Jimin and Yoongi's did so we said goodbye to them before putting the luggage in the car.

Since everyone got to leave the dorm for three days, Taehyung and I have a good three days alone...well, with the exception of my family being there...

"I'm a little worried" Taehyung says, whispering into my ear.

"Why?" I ask him in a quiet voice.

He then whispers back "what if your parents don't like me, what if they think I'm mean?" Taehyung asks.

"It's alright Taehyung you'll be fine" I say in a smile, patting Taehyung's shoulder.

Once we got in front of my house I thank the taxi driver for driving us. While I was paying, Taehyung was taking the luggage out of the back of the trunk.

As Taehyung was finished, I was just a about done paying the man and as I got out, the taxi driver then drives away.

I then warn Taehyung "Taehyung, I'm telling you this now...I have a really big family...and they can be really loud and obnoxious...are you prepared for that?" I ask, looking at him dead in the eyes.

Taehyung nodded meaning he understood and as I knocked on the door you could already hear people inside yelling saying someone's at the door and a stampede of people coming to the door to see who it was.

*Taehyung's POV*

Once Hoseok knocked on the door it was like people were fighting inside just to get to the door to see who it was, to be honest I was stepping back, ready to run away.

As the door opened all the people who had came to the door to see who it was yell "HOSEOK" at the same time and what I'm guessing Hoseok's youngest brother squirmed through the rest and tackled Hoseok onto the ground.

I chuckle and smile at the scene but a couple of the others inside then ask "who're you?" Looking at me confused.

I didn't know what to say and looked down, trying to think of what to say but Hoseok came into the conversation as he was getting up and says "he's spending the break with us."