Five

And this is now rated R. I don't know how I feel about that yet. 

Oliver

            “What’re you doing, love?” My gorgeous British man asked me.

            “I’m watching The Young and the Worthless”

            “That’s not the name of the show.”

            “Well, that’s what I’m calling it. It’s fucking stupid and pointless. I can miss this show for a whole month and start watching it again and it's only ten minutes in the future.”

            He laughed. “Why are you watching it then?”

            “The remote is all the way on the coffee table.”

            “I have been in your flat before, all you have to do is lean forward and get it.”

            “All you have to do is get your sexy ass over here.”

            Pause.

            Pause.

            Pause.

            “A car is going to pick you up in ten minutes.”

            “What for?”

            “Just…just to take you to mine, so be ready.”

            “Take me to your what?”

            “My flat.”

            “I’m wearing pajamas. That’s as ready as I’m going to be at eight-thirty at night.”

            He laughed. I loved his laugh, so strong and masculine. “Fine, Ollie. See you in a bit, love.”

            “See ya’,” I responded, ignoring the way my stomach fluttered every time he called me “love”.  I can’t wait to see him. He went out for a meeting today after lunch and didn’t get back to the office. I’m long overdue for a dose of Ian Stone.

Flashback

            If I knew kissing the man would make working with him this more torturous I wouldn’t have done it. That’s a lie. I would have done it. I would have done it over and fucking over again until I needed an oxygen tank to breathe.

            It was after lunch when I was walking down the hall and I saw him coming towards me. I did a one-eighty so fast my head spun and I found the nearest restroom, knowing damn well I wouldn’t be able to walk pass him without jumping his sexy bones.

            I sat on the countertop, comfortably counting down the seconds until it was safe for me to go back out. I’m going to meet him on the fifth floor anyways so it’s best to give myself a few seconds to cool off.

            The bathroom door opened, revealing piercing blue eyes. I’m fucked. “What are you doing?” He asked. Now, I did not expect him to follow me in here but what kind of person would I be if I did not seize this opportunity and take full, sexual advantage of it. Using the come-hither motion, I called him over to me. Seduction is one of my many talents and I owned it. I made sure to have my eyes fixated on his and portraying exactly what I wanted. Realizing this, he quickly came in and locked the door.

            There was nothing in this world more sexier than watching him stalk over to me like he was the king of the jungle and I was his prey. With hands firmly on my cheeks, he captured my lips with his. I responded instantly by kissing him back and wrapping my legs around his waist.