BONUS CHAPTER: Two

Our bed was more than big enough for two people, but now I had begun to wonder if it was big enough for Ollie. My thigh was cramp from lying on one side for too long. I desperately wanted to turn but I was at the edge of our bed and my husband's body was curled against mine, his back to my back.

I looked over my shoulder and sighed. I got out of bed, sighing again, and went to lie on his side of the bed after stretching my leg out a bit. He rolled right unto where I got up from, exhaled deeply before rolling again. I grabbed him before he fell off the bed. His eyes shot open, wide and frightened. "Christ, be careful!"

"What are you doing over there?" He asked, seeming more bewildered by that than the fact that he almost fell off the bed. He climbed over me to go back to his side of the bed, and then threw an arm over my chest, a leg over my thighs and his ear over my chest, right above my heart. He exhaled deeply again and was out cold in a matter of seconds. I was annoyed and fond at the same time. I loved that he still loved to do that but now I couldn't move.

As usual, I woke realizing I was a hypocrite. When I woke up again I was wrapped around him all the way on his side of the bed. His phone began to vibrate after I pulled him closer to me.

"Babe, work," were the only words Ollie said.

"Ten more minutes."

"Easy for you. You're your own boss"

"Come work with me and you won't have to worry about that," I offered. He snorted. I let him go and he turned around.

"I thought you'd be mad after last night. I was late again."

"I was disappointed but water under the bridge," I responded, eyeing his messy hair. "You need a haircut."

He groaned and ran his hand through it. "Kevin is killing me. I barely have time for anything."

I smirked at that. "He's worried about when our baby gets here. You won't be there for a while. Try talking to him before you end up telling him off."

"Smart man!" I watched his eyes follow the features of my face. He leaned forward, a soft, lingering kiss on my lips. "So gorgeous," he said.

At that, I buried my forehead in the crook of his neck before kissing my way up to his jaw until I made my way to his lips for a kiss. "Glad you still think so."

"You're always fexy to me."

I was sure I had looked stupider. "What? What's fexy?" Ollie laughed until he was breathless and stumbled out of bed to the bathroom like a drunkard. "That's good, right?" I said to myself.

Ollie had a smile on his face while we brushed our teeth. He avoided my gaze whenever we made eye contact in the mirror.

With my head bent, I allowed the warm water to run over my back before tilting my face up to the streams. Seconds later, I felt Ollie's hands on my back. I turned to face him and was met with that look that still threatened to knock me off my feet after all these years.

I wrapped my arm around his waist, guiding him to the nearest wall. Ollie grabbed my face in his hands, pulling me in for a kiss. He took charge of my mouth like I knew he could, like I loved it whenever he did it. His tongue sneaked passed my lips. I allowed myself to be played with for a few minutes before pushing back. He smiled, his hands sliding down my neck, over my shoulders, and down my chest until he reached my hips.

"You're gonna be late."

"I can spare a few minutes for my fexy husband."

He meant it and he wanted a few precious minutes with me as much as I did with him. He had been busy and he had missed a few dinners and had to cancel a couple times. But those were minor thing. Sure, I got disappointed in those moments when I had to hear him tell me sorry. I've had to make a few of those calls myself but Ollie took them harder than I did. The third time it happened, I had fallen asleep on the couch. Ollie had climbed on top of me and wrapped himself around me like a Koala bear and said sorry and sorry until I had to kiss him to shut up. He had to know...it was okay.

"I'll never give you up."

A/N

More to come.