Chapter 5

Naruto pov

I open my eyes to see I'm in a room alone. I slowly sit up only to feel my body shaking in pain. I couldn't hold my self up for long, eventually I fell down on the bed again. I tried not to scream but the pain was too much to handel.

I heard fast paced footsteps coming over to the door. Soon after I closed my eyes I heard the door open and a voice come from my right side.

"Naruto! Are you okay?" Sakura said as she held my hand in between both of hers.

I open my eyes and looked over at her, she seemed scared and worryed.

"I'm fine don't worry about me," I smiled at her "By the way what happend?"

"When we found Sasuke he once again beat the crap out of you." She said and looked away from me and at the door as if she were waiting for someone.

"So that wasn't a dream? Well what happened to Sasuke? Were is he?"

"After you blacked out Sasuke said that you still are a weakling then he left. I don't know where, but what I do know is that our mission is to bring him back and we should not stop until we do. When you are better we will set off to look for him and make sure we bring him back for good." She looked serius and I knew that she wanted him back.

"Sakura, do you sill love Sasuke?"

"I-I do, but I know if I let my feelings control me I won't be able to face him."

"Your right... Sakura when do I get to go home?"

"Because you heal faster then a normal person you will be able to go home today. Kakashi will take you. I also cleaned the place up a little seeing that you haven't in some time."

" Thank you Sakura-chan"

At night

Kakashi took me home as soon as I was good he left, saying that he had things to do.

I laid down in bed in pain but the pain wasn't as bad as it was erlier that day. It was nice being home.

I closed my eyes slowly falling into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------
Hey everyone! I hope you like it. I'm sorry for beeing a bad writer and not continuing the story >.< I just didn't have any ideas,
one last thing for the next chapter I will be putting hard core yaoi so if you are under 18 please know what your getting into.