chapter 1

Naruto p.o.v

I was laying in bed I might have been sleeping for a day. My body aked from all the wounds I had.

I slowly sat up on the bed when the door opened, I turned my head to see who it was it was my pink headed friend.

"Naruto you're a wake" sakura-chan said as she walked over to sit on the chair next to the bed.

"How long have I been out?" I say looking away from her

"Just a day" I knew it, a day of no training.

"Naruto" Sakura said as she looked down at her lap

"Huh?"

"Sasuke....left the village" I turn my head to face her now tiering one.

"Sakura-chan How do you know this?" I just wanted to know if she wasn't playing a trick on me, but why would she? I mean she's crying.

"When they took you to the hospital, Sasuke went home I got worried so I went to see what he was doing. I saw him with a bag with his stuff and he walked out..." she stumble a lot and her tears ran down her face like a river. "I asked him were he was going and he said he had things to do. He said that he was getting revenge for his clan. I told him to take me with him and that I loved him he just turnd away and said no. After that I woke up in my bed.I was thinking that is was a dream so I went to his house and looked around, his things were gone and I knew that I wasn't dreaming." I couldn't take seeing Sakura-chan this way it hurt me so much and the bad thing was I couldn't do anything.

I pulled her into a hug she cried lauder weting my shirt. I knew Sakura loved Sasuke more then anyone, it wasn't a suprise but to see her in so much pain I knew that she really loved him and always will.

After Sakura-chan took it all out she let go of me. She wiped the tears away and gave me a week smile.

"I'm sorry Naruto" she stood up and walked away leaving me once again alone.

I would be lieing if I would say that I was angry and sad at the sametime knowing Sasuke left with out saying good-bye.

I was even angryer because Sakura said he was getting revenge. What happens if he loses? I won't be able to see him and to hug him, tell him how much I ... wait what the heck am I thinking.

I looked down at my hands, I haden't noticed that Sakura-chan left me Sasuke's headban.

I remember now before I lost consionsness I was holding onto it.

I know what i'm going to do now. I'm going to get Sasuke back no matter what.

***************************
I am sorry that it is short i am just starting school on the 13 so I am going to try and post the next chapter tomorrow so pleas comment if You like it so I could continue