Chapter 3

Naruto's P.O.V

I heard that they've seen Sasuke in the woods. I told Sakura that I would be right back she didn't ask why, that made me think she hadn't heard about Sasuke.

I was in the place others had seen him in.

"SASUKE!" I walked around screaming his name "SASUKE!"

"Shut up, you're so annoying." That voice, I turned around seeing him.

"SASUKE!" I ran towards him hugging him, I guess I had jumped in the end because now I was on top of him.

"GET OFF" he started to push me off but I wouldn't let go of him, not now, not ever.

"Sasuke" that's all I could manege to say.

"Huh?" He stoped struggleling under me seeing that I wouldn't let go.

"I-I missed you so much" I felt myself ready to cry when I felt Sasuke hug back.

"I know, and I'm sorry" he says with a sweet soft voice that shocked me. "Now get off me." His voice was back to normal.

"Oh yeah" I sit up, I haden't notice that I was still on him, well his lap. He sat up.

"Naruto" he says as he leand in and kisses me. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

I wake up in my bed my face reder than an apple.

"Just a dream," I say as I lay back down "now I know why I can't do anything with out thinking of Sasuke, I've fallen for him."

Next morning

I have been traing for about two months and I still haven't started looking for Sasuke. I still wonder every morning and every night if he's still alive?

I get punched by Sakura and fly accros the woods.

"Pay attention Naruto," that's right I haven't told her why I'm doing the extra work.

"Ow" I stand up and look at her "sorry sakura-chan."

"What's wrong? Why can't you pay attention?" She sounded cunserned but angry.

"Its nothing" that's all I say.

"Don't lie to me, I know something's wrong." She says as she stands in front and helps me up.

"I'm just hungry." I say with my big smile.

"Okay, you can go eat." She said with a small smile.

"Thanks Sakura-chan." I say as I start to run to my house.

At night

I sat down on my bed looking out the window. I could hear the rain drops pitter patter on the ground, mixing with dirt.

I looked down at Sasuke's headban. It still having a faint smell of Sasuke.

I stand up from my bed and put the headban on the caunter. I then get my shoes on and run out the door, I don't know what I'm thinking its pouring.

I soon was in front of Sasuke's house.

"Sasuke." That's all I could say befor walking in, I took off my shoes and walked over to the bed.

I floped on to the bed. I knew it, his bed smelled more like Sasuke then his headban.

"I miss you Sasuke," I started to cry a little "Please come back."

***************************
Hope you guys like it