Chapter 2: Morning Zero!

A/N: Sorry for the late update on this! I've been thinking on ideas for the upcoming events in the upcoming chapters so stay tuned!

~~~~~

{Zero's Room, Cross Academy. Zero's POV}

BEEP,

BEEP,

BEEP!

I groaned as I reached over to my bedside table and slammed the alarm clock to the ground, wanting to go back to sleep.

I glared at the alarm clock and snuggled with my body sized pillow.

Wait, body sized pillow?

My eyes snapped open and saw a sleeping Kaila facing me.

She looks so innocent when she's asleep..

Soft snores left her mouth and I cupped her face with one hand, studying her features.

Her cute ash blonde now teal blue hair, her azure/sapphire coloured orbs, her pinkish red kissable lips, her chubby adorable cheeks..

I put my hand on her head, rubbing it making her ears and tail pop out.

Even her feline features change colour according to her hair colour..

Kaila purred unconsciously as I chuckled placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Her eyes fluttered open as she gave out a soft yawn, showing the azure sapphire orbs I've always loved.

Kaila rubbed her eyes then turned to me, and smiled sleepily.

"Morning Zero.." She said sleepily and swung a leg onto my waist and put the other under my waist, then moved closer to me.

Kaila's eyes suddenly snapped open as she stared at me in shock, "Wait Zero? This has to be a dream.." She said as she pinched herself, hard.

I chuckled at her and leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"This is not a dream, silly." I said chuckling at her behaviour.

"Zero? My Zero?" She questioned me as she slapped her right cheek.

I rubbed the affected cheek and smiled at her, "Yes Kaila, your Zero." I said and kissed her affected cheek this time.

I feel bad for doing this, I love Kaila and all..

But what about Yuki?

I don't know why I feel so guilty..

I shook the thoughts away as I looked at Kaila, her face a deep shade of red.

"U-um.. Good morning?" She stuttered as she fumbled with what words to say.

"Good morning love." I said chuckling at her scarlet face.

I shook the guilty feeling away and placed a soft kiss on Kaila's forehead.

"Let's get ready for school shall we?" I asked, smiling cheekily.