Chapter 16- I Love You

"Because I love you!"

*

Sakura stared at her daughter's sleeping figure. She remind her of before, of how the pinkette stared at him while he is asleep.

"She is good now. Good thing she's not hit in the vital spot." The doctor reminded. Sakura sighed in relief and look at her daughter once again.

"Thank you." She thank the doctor, the doctor nodded then leave.

Sakura looked up and tilted her head aside to see the raven. "Sasuke, you should rest. There's an extra bed here." Sakura said not looking at him.

But, why did she even ask him that? Sasuke might think that she still cares for him. Well, what if yes? Sakura still cares for him, all the time. Even if she keep on denying it, it was just to show him that she can move on. But definitely wrong!

She still love him. Whatever he did. Whatever he said. And add to that he saved their daughter.

"Didn't I tell you that I will talk with you?" His deep voice echoed through the room. She finally looked at him, eye to eye. Sakura already held a face, nervous and anxious.

Will he take Sarada away from her?

"I will not talk with you if its about Sarada." She said looking down at her daughter. How could she let that guy take her daughter away? She is the one who was always there for her fatherless daughter. Sakura might have still love him. But when they are talking about Sasuke taking Sarada away from her? Well, no.

"No." This caused Sakura to look up at him again. "I want you and Sarada. I want us to be a family."

Sakura's eyes widened at his sudden words. Unbelievable. He wants the three of them to be a family. Many thoughts flooded inside her mind, she wanted to let them all out.

"Why?" She started. "I loved you ever since Sasuke. Even though you started on dating other girls and forgot me. But I was always there, I'm a naive. But you what? Because I love you! I love you very much that is went to the point that I gave myself to you." She started to tear out.

The raven haired man stood still to let her express all what she is feeling.

"But you left, you left me. Then, Sarada came. She was my new life, my new beginning. The reason why I was keep on fighting my feelings. And you came back, there's so many thoughts I think. What if you will take her away from me? But I told myself not to let you do that. That's what I thought. And now you are here, telling me that we should be family." She wiped all the tears. "Why Sasuke? Why should we be a family?"

"Because I love you. And I cared for Sarada."

Sakura was startled.

Did she hear it right? The Uchiha Sasuke loves her too?

"I don't want to leave but I had no choice. That's why I left something with you, and that is Sarada. I believe that she will be the reason why I will come back. And also you. Then I came back here, I already know that I'm her father. She is our daughter."

She heard it right, Sasuke is confessing to her. He loves her too. Sakura can't help it and cried more.

Sasuke walk towards her. "That's why I want us to be a family." He cupped her cheeks and wiped her overflowing tears. "Sakura, will you give me a second Chance? And forgive me."

Sakura nodded while sniffing.
"Yes Sasuke-kun. I forgive you."

And then, they shared a passionate kiss.

-

END.

A/N: The story is finished! Readers, I thank all of you for reading this story. Without you, this story would be nothing. So I really appreciate all of you.
Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Stay tuned for the epilogue! ;)

KEEP ON SUPPORTING AND LOVING SASUSAKU!!

SASUSAKU FOREVER!!!