Introduction

Name: Youko

Age: 17 years old

Height: 147cm

Weight: 32kg

Classification: S-rank

Affiliation:
• Akatsuki
• Sunagakure

Partner:
Deidara
Sasori

Appearance:
Waist-long sky blue hair and lime green eyes with a tint of blue. Very pale skin, almost the colour of snow. Pink plump lips and very petite. Wears a mid-thigh long mint green kimono with a lavender coloured obi and pale yellow ribbon tied around it. At the end of the long sleeve kimono is pale yellow lining. A pair of dark blue shorts beneath the kimono and a standard weapon pouch. Has on a pair of dark blue fingerless gloves and dark blue shinobi boots. Of course, a standard Akatsuki cloak over her attire.

Personality:
Due to her past, she has a fear of humans which makes her act a little shy and insecure around them. Being in a crowd scares her, claustrophobic you can say. She has a bad temper and gets very angry when insulted about her size. She is one to not show emotions and she rarely smiles. Maybe just a little curve on the lips. She may be smart, but she's very oblivious of the attention she gets. She can be slow to process things at times.

Abilities:
-Ice Release
-Weapon master
-Bird summoning
-Medical ninjutsu

Past:
At the age of 5, she was found by Orochimaru when he was still a part of Akatsuki in a beaten up shape and fell into a coma. Even her memories were gone-?

🍁🍂🍁🍂

I'll update the introduction whenever a little hint is revealed ;)