Chapter 7: Deathrun

Broken Pencils:
Michael, Mars, Shane and Klariza

Crumpled Papers:
Sophia, Ashny and Rafael

Chris: Last time on Total Drama School! We invited scary characters of Five Nights at Freddys as a part of the challenge of our Top 8. Ashny and Anthon were in Crumpled Papers before the challenge started. In the end, Anthon was eliminated. Will still somebody survive? Will Mars's alliance will really be the Top 4? And will Crumpled Papers can win because of their new player Ashny? Find out on Total! Drama! School!

Broken Pencils:
Klariza: Nothing is better than victory, peace and quiet...

Mars: Since we are an alliance, we must start planning for us to win again.

Michael: Well, I am contented to my safety. I am not joining your alliance anymore.

Shane: If you say so...

Klariza: So what would be the plan?
*talks about plan*

Crumpled Papers:
Sophia: This is bad! We always lose!!!

Ashny: This is the life! No Anthon, no problem! The only problem we are facing is our defeat.

Rafael: That is what we are talking about!

Ashny: With me on your team, we will get victory, I know the techniques of the Broken Pencils, since I've been there...

*confessional*
Sophia: Still, I do not trust her because she is shouting and could be a hindrance. There is a big possibility that she can sabotage us. But she is a girl to be trusted for a little time because of her knowledge of the Broken Pencils' tactics on challenges.
*end*

Chris: Teams, please proceed to gymnasium!

*gymnasium*
Chris: Welcome to your challenge!

Rafael: What? Another game of dodgebomb?

Chris: No, deadlier... It is the known deathrun...

Sophia: Okay, for me its not known... Kindly explain the instructions please

Chris: Okay *presses button and gymnasium turns to a course* In this course, I've set traps in every challenge, so do not expect it to be easy. These are the obstacles:

1. The "Just Run" Plain

2. Cliff Climb

3. The Waterslide

4. The Forest

5. Skipping Stones

6. The Glaciers

Chris: Every challenge, the person who is the first out by the hidden traps or the last person to cross the finish line of the challenge will be not able to compete in the next challenge. And remember, Chef is behind you, when Chef touches you, you are automatically out of the challenge. Last team standing wins and last person standing gets a Token of Immunity which you will use at eliminations. Ready, get set, go!

Michael: Just run... but there are traps...

Rafael: I do not care about the tra-Ahhh!

Chris: Trap for Challenge #1 is that the dirt easily crumbles, other contestants run through the plywood bridge. Chef, start chasing them!

Klariza: How to climb this cliff?!

Sophia: This time, teams must be in the same time to try an obstacle...

Shane: Okay, 1... 2... 3!

*all holds and climbs on the cliff*

*halfway of cliff*
Klariza: Hmm, there is no traps on he- Eeeek!

Chris: The trap there is a strong water flow on the holes of the cliff

Shane: But we are finish climbing it!

Ashny: Okay, waterslide. Seems fun *slides and... safe*

Sophia: This looks the easiest!

Mars: Look out below!
*Sophia and Mars slide together*

*a hole opened on the slide*

Both: Ahhhh!

*Mars and Sophia fell*

Chris: Mars first reach the floor so... Sophia is still in the game!

Sophia: Thank you for catching me! And giving me your victory!

*one by one they slid*

Michael: This looks simple, just go straight to this forest *steps on a vine and tree falls on him*

Chris: First step, first set of trap!

Ashny: Okay, be careful. Do not step any of the vines!

*everybody tiptoes*

Sophia: Ahhh!

Chris: Oooh! That is a close one! On the Skipping Stones everybody! Well, the remaining competitors are Shane, Sophia and Ashny!

Ashny: Hmm... *gets pebble and throws on the stone as Sophia jumps on the stone* Oh my God! Sophia! The stone rose to the ceiling... and now you are out!

*the last two competitors skips on that stone*

Shane: It is all about victory *steps on ice* *ice breaks* Oh no!

Ashny: We win!

Chris: You are right! Team Crumpled Papers win! Let us go directly to elimination, Broken Pencils!

*elimination*
Chris: Okay, the first two students who gets his/her apple is...

Mars

Klariza

The remaining contestants are Michael, who left his own alliance and Shane, the one who let the ice of their victory break...

The one who is safe is...

...

...

...

Shane. Michael, please proceed to the Shot O' Shame!

Michael: Why?!

Mars: We can't abandon our alliance member!

Michael: Hmmp!

*slingshot*
Michael: You will feel guilt why you eliminate me!!!

Chris: No, you are! You left the alliance! Well, next time, I have a surprise! Still challenges will be deadly... But there is a twist! What is it? Find out on Total! Drama! School!