New Characters |Wolf|Concrete|

Name - Wolfkit|Wolfpaw|Wolf
Gender - Male
Age - 27 Moons at Death
Death cause - Infection
Place of Birth - RiverClan Nursery
Clan(s) - RiverClan, BloodClan

Fur color(s) - Wolf is a gray tabby, with a long and thick tail.
Build - Wolf has a lean and strong build, and his body structure is built for swimming and running.
Eye color(s) - His left eye is deep orange, while his right is a soft blue. He gets the orange from his father and blue from his mother.

Mother - Seedfall
Father - Trouttail
Sister - Concrete

History

0-6 Moons

Wolfkit is born on a hot Greenleaf night, along with his sister, Dapplekit. They both soon open their eyes, and are on their paws in no time. Dapplekit shows promise in battle, always knocking over her brother and bossing around the other kits, while Wolfkit shows promise in hunting, with a lean and fast build meant for racing across the territory after prey. Both their parents, Seedfall and Trouttail, soon favor to Dapplekit and her battle skill. Wolfkit is cast aside and soon finds interest beyond camp, though doesn't travel out. Dapplekit tries to leave camp when they are around two moons, getting caught but praised for being so 'brave'. Wolfkit tries to escape the next day, but is instead punished, confined to the Nursery all day while Dapplekit gets all the attention and special treatment. Another, kinder, queen, named Leafheart, who is expecting Oakfang's kits, soon takes in Wolfkit. She raises him, until her own kits are born, Larkkit and Acornkit, and raises them all together. Dapplekit grows jealous, and often tries to get into their warm and welcoming nest, but Leafheart doesn't allow her too since she's been spoiled far too much, now used to being treated to whatever she pleased. Wolfkit and Dapplekit don't play or talk until they are six moons.

6-14 Moons

Wolfkit is named Wolfpaw and apprenticed to Oakfang, while Dapplekit is named Dapplepaw and is apprenticed to Shadowpool. Neither speak much, and train differently, since both specialize in fairly different things, Wolfpaw hunting, running, and swimming, Dapplepaw fighting and swimming. The two only really interact while swim practice or in their den. At around seven or eight moons, a group of rouges ventures through the territory, claiming to be BloodClan's remains. The two soon find interest in these cats, as they stop to rest at the edge of RiverClan's hunting grounds. Though warned several times never to even look or breath the same air as BloodClan warriors, the two one day venture and speak with the rouges. Dapplepaw is accepted, while they attack and injure Wolfpaw, driving him back to the camp to say he got in a quarrel with a stray. The Clan asked him who and if it was a problem, though he'd only shrug and pad off to his den. The next day BloodClan begins to move again, but Wolfpaw catches them and follows secretly behind, needing his sister no matter how much different they were. He finally catches them at the end of ThunderClan's land, and convinces them to let him stay. The group leaves the next morning, and the two former RiverClan apprentices wish the lake goodbye as they travel alongside the BloodClan members. They are trained by Blood and Skull, two of the rouges, and earn the names Wolf and Concrete. Concrete axels in battle and their bloodthirsty ways, while Wolf is homesick and failing after the first two days. He almost runs to go home, but Concrete convinces him to stay, and the two begin to axel together within BloodClan's ranks, traveling alongside them as they search for a home for the group.

14-20 Moons

BloodClan finds a city, and claims it as a home. The rouges all make camp in a large alleyway, making dens in tipped over trash cans, holes in the walls, and old boxes. Some are forced to sit on trash cans, or bury themselves among trash and boxes that are already claimed. The group begins to inform the city cats they now own this place, but discover there is another group already here, named CloudClan. The small rivalry lasts for a few moons, causing battles almost every day or night, before BloodClan kills their medicine cat and send them fleeing from the city streets in the direction of the lake. Wolf and Concrete upgrade to Fighters, Wolf now much better at fighting though running is still extremely helpful, and Concrete begins to pick fights with their Clanmates. Wolf helps to keep her calm by taking walks around the city, sometimes traveling to the edges and taking small journeys through the territory beyond the streets they rule. The two love the feeling of being free in the forests and moors, catching mice, blackbirds, sparrows, and any other prey they can snag from beyond the city for their Clanmates. Wolf and Concrete both discover a tiny, ragged group of rouges living on the very edges of the city, claiming as the remains of CloudClan that stayed behind. They only consist of around six or seven cats, and call themselves 'Defenders'. The two soon send them fleeing back to their Clan when the BloodClan leader, Snake, is informed of their existence.

20-27 Moons

Wolf and Concrete are chosen for a special mission to patrol the newly built part of the city, where all the Twolegs are going, knowing when the Twolegs go, so do the strays that they fight and take as slaves, and so do the rats they eat and trash they rummage through. They discover that the alleyways in the new part of the city aren't dirty, and have less places for dens, but their Clanmates accept it and move in. They are more crammed here, forced to sleep in tighter boxes or tip over trash cans themselves, which takes up to four or five cats if it's big enough. Concrete begins to hunt better, her and Wolf frequently fetching rats or mice for their Clanmates, and the entire Clan starts missing the areas beyond the city, which are too far to reach now that they moved. Snake dies from sickness and is replaced by Skull. Concrete contracts this sickness, but their Healer, Rosemary, heals her before she dies. BloodClan is attacked by rats that haven't found enough food, eating a newborn kit after it's mother leaves to fetch prey for it. Wolf is bitten on his shoulder, and contracts a deadly infection the Clan calls Deadbite. After around two moons of painful suffering and illness, Wolf passes away at his sister's paws, his life being taken from him slowly, and his fallen Clanmates greet him when he becomes a spirit.

Name - Dapplekit|Dapplepaw|Concrete
Gender - Female
Age - 28 Moons at Death
Death cause - Car
Place of Birth - RiverClan Nursery
Clan(s) - RiverClan, BloodClan

Fur color(s) - Concrete's fur is uneven and often messy, white with patches of black and ginger tabby. Her tail is slick and lean.
Build - Her build is sleek and lean, while also hard-muscled, built for fighting and lashing out at full-force.
Eye color - Her eyes are a mossy green.

Mother - Seedfall
Father - Trouttail
Brother - Wolf

History

First twenty moons are the same as Wolf's.

26-27 Moons

Concrete grieves for her brother, falling into depression after he dies. She is often visited by his spirit in her dreams, reassuring her they'd see eachother another day, and that she needed to stay strong. She is hit by a car a few days after, managing to be hauled back to camp before dying under Rosemary's paws. She is greeted by the fallen members of BloodClan, and Wolf guides her to them before they both are fully welcomed as spirits.