Redwood's Silence

Pain swept through a reddish-brown she-cat, as she stepped through a thick pine forest, the moon sharpened into a claw, hanging far above the stinging needles.

Redwood dragged herself on, managing to rest on a rock, her breath sharp and shallow. Blood glistened in the pale moonlight, trickling down her shoulder and her torn ear. She just was able to get to her paws, tumbling down and looking around, taking in her surroundings.

Sharp pine trees rose far from the floor, where brambles and dead leaves decorated the lush grass, as well as a few pine needles. Bushes blocked a few paths, and the entire scene was covered in shadows. A gasp escaped her muzzle, as she gazed in awe at the forest she had blindly fled into. The memory of battle struck her mind, as it replayed.

Fear enclosed me as a ginger tabby tom and a calico she-cat snarled, the tabby leaping at me with unsheathed, sharpened claws. He landed a blow on my ear, sending a chunk flying off. "Oakwood! How dare you, brother!" I shrieked, panting as I crouched, glaring at them with utter distaste. "Oh, sister. Such a strange world, isn't it?" Petal chuckled, the bell on her hot pink collar jingling annoyingly. Oakwood's strong muscles rippled under his sleek pelt, his own blue collar holding a bloodied bell that no longer rang. He jumped at me again, this time me being aware, just jolting to the side. His jaws slammed down a whisker away from my neck fur, making me bristle with anger and hatred towards my siblings. As he skidded on the floor, I whipped around, snarling. My eyes blazed like flames. After what could've been a heartbeat or a thousand moons, Petal finally decided to attack, leaping from the shadows and striking a painful blow on my shoulder. I yowled in pain, as blood spattered on the ground. Without thinking, I spun around and fled, disappearing into the seemingly endless trees.

She shivered, scenting the air. Only the thick scent of sap and trees. She whimpered, hauling herself through the forest, when suddenly, a strong, thick scent filled her nose. She gagged slightly, coughing, as she stumbled forward. Rain began to pelt the ground, soaking the forest around her and her pelt, stinging her wounds. Redwood was able to spot the source of the scent, which had begun to cease due to rain, and gasped. A road. As Redwood quickly decided she had to run it, she took a deep breath. As she began to bolt across the path, something sharp hit her side, and she shrieked as she was thrown onto the grass on the other side. As her vision began to fade, the final she spotted was a black hole under the road where she could've crossed safety. Redwood coughed slightly as everything faded to black, going limp in the thundering rain that ceased to silence.

Should I make more stories about her?? I like Redwood :3