|:| New Character |:| Whitefrost

Name - Whitekit/Whitepaw/Whitefrost
Gender - Male
Age - 120 Moons at death
Death cause - Old age
Place of birth - RiverClan Nursery
Clan - RiverClan

Fur color - Long, soft, warm, thick, white-gray fur with pale gray tipped ears. Lean build, built for speed and fighting.
Eye color - Pale green, almost grayish.
Scars - None.

Mother - Palesky
Father - Bluestream
Sisters - None
Brother - Duskclaw
Mate - None
Kits - None

History

0-6 Moons

Whitekit is born at dawn within RiverClan lake camp, during early Greenleaf. He is named for his pelt, and Duskkit is also named for his pelt. Duskkit opens his eyes three days after birth, while Whitekit opens his four days after birth. They are aloud outside five days after birth, and Duskkit dares Whitekit to leave camp. They are caught by their father, Bluestream, and punished by their mother, Palesky. They are grounded and forced to stay in the Nursery for a day. Whitekit and Duskkit meet Beetlekit, Hawkkit, and Troutkit, making quick friends. They also meet the two bullies, Tumblekit and Leopardkit, and the shy kit, Skykit. This is all the kits in the Nursery at this time. Soon, Rabbitkit, Hopkit, and Cloverkit are born, a day before Whitekit and Duskkit's apprentice ceremonies.

6-14 Moons

Whitekit, Duskkit, Beetlekit, Tumblekit, Leopardkit, and Skykit all become apprentices at Sunhigh. Hawkkit and Troutkit were a few moons behind, along with Rabbitkit, Hopkit, and Cloverkit. Skypaw is apprenticed to Clearpool the medicine cat, Leopardpaw is apprenticed to Riverfur, Tumblepaw is apprenticed to Dawntail, Beetlepaw is apprenticed to Hailwhisker the deputy, Duskpaw is apprenticed to Harestep, and Whitepaw is apprenticed to Tigertail. He is trained closer to the lake than the others, causing him to enjoy water more. He is trained to swim and battle mostly, causing him to be a worse hunter. Tigertail often makes training too rough, or injures Whitepaw in the process, causing him to return with wounds often. He grows closer to Skypaw due to this. Duskpaw begins to drift further away from Whitepaw, growing interested in herbs, becoming the medicine cats' helper. Whitepaw disapproves of this, being trained to be tough and strong, searching for a fight whenever he could, due to Tigertail. Clearpool dies in battle a few moons after, and Skypaw becomes Skyheart, RiverClan's official medicine cat. Duskpaw gives up warrior training and becomes her apprentice. Whitepaw highly disapproves of his brother's actions, and challenges himself to do better in battle training than anything else.

14-20 Moons

Whitepaw, Beetlepaw, Leopardpaw, and Tumblepaw all become warriors. Tumblepaw becomes Tumblestep, Leopardpaw becomes Leopardclaw, Beetlepaw becomes Beetleheart, and Whitepaw becomes Whitefrost. Rabbitkit, Hopkit, Cloverkit, Hawkkit, and Troutkit become apprentices, falling away from their deeper friendships with Duskpaw and Whitefrost, though still talk and share prey. Whitefrost soon becomes the fiercest cat within the Clan, tearing his way up to being ferocious. He is a nightmare in battle, and soon searches for fights within the Clan. Duskpaw disapproves of his brother, as Whitefrost begins to fall away from Skyheart and his friends, becoming friends with Leopardclaw and Tumblestep. The three of them begin to decide on ways to rid of Hailstar, the leader, and often hunt together and stay out late. Though, when their plan of leading rouges into camp fails and instead kills Beetleheart and Tigertail. Realizing his mistakes too late, Whitefrost falls away from all his friends, old and new, and often sulks in his den of stays out too late hunting, or strays too far from the boundaries and is chased home. He finds himself making up with his kithood and apprenticehood friends, often grieving over Beetleheart.

20-30 Moons

Rabbitpaw, Hoppaw, Cloverpaw, Hawkpaw, and Troutpaw become warriors. Rabbitpaw becomes Rabbitleap, Hoppaw becomes Hopflight, Cloverpaw becomes Cloverfur, Hawkpaw becomes Hawkpelt, and Troutpaw becomes Trouttail. Hawkpelt and Trouttail make up with Whitefrost, along with the other new warriors. Skyheart passes away from getting trapped beneath ice, Leafbare having settled in, making Duskpaw Duskbreeze. He still despises his brother, unable to put the past behind himself. Whitefrost begins to gain the fierceness trait once more, but not in the I'm-going-to-kill-everything-one-day type. Rather, just a respected and strong, loyal warrior. Whitefrost slowly gains the Clan's trust again, his life settling on a more normal tone, yet he still bickers with Duskbreeze often. He gets a crush on Hopflight, but it soon diminishes when she chooses Riverfur as her mate. They soon have kits, Lakekit and Honeykit. Whitefrost wishes for another love, but ignores it, telling himself having his heart broken once was enough, and settles on a more solitary life within the Clan. Palesky and Bluestream join the elders, Bluestream passing away soon after from Greencough.