Chapter 1

1 year after Yusuke's return from Demon World....

clak clak ting ting

clak clak ting ting

clak clak ting ting

*BUGGGOOOSSSSHHHH*

"Hey you alright there?"

A body of a larger man curled up on the floor, preparing his body for an awaited fall of heavy debris on the site they're demolishing. He looked up, to see a much younger man backing a metal beam that has suppossedly fallen onto him.

"Uh I am ok".

"Maybe you could stand up now get tha out of the way so that I could let this guy on my back fall now."

Foot steps could be heard now and a bellow from those coming was next to be heard.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPEN IN THERE?!?!? ANYONE IN THERE? SAKI!!!! ARE YOU THERE?!?!"

Saki, the older of the two get up from the ground and helped held up the metal beam.

Looking at young man, "Wait a sec." then bellowed "FOREMAN! WE NEED ASSISTANCE HERE, QUICK!!".

The Foreman and his other men now upon them, directed his men, "MAKE SURE THE POST FALL OFF CORRECTLY, NOW MOVE!!!"

Five more grunting men assisted the beam. Pushing it to fall off. Clusters of dust and broken debris scattered now on the floor. Tapping his foot the Foreman focused his attention to Saki.

"How did this mess happened here Saki?"

"I was checking on the site for dismatling plan when the post here gave up. They're in progress upstairs so I guess its domino effect."

"Guess this building is weaker that expected.", sighting he turned his attention next to the younger man noticing his uniform color.

"AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIING HERE!! THIS IS NOT YOUR AREA OF ASSIGNMENT!!"

"Urrrg relax sir. Gouzo had an emergency. Didn't have time to properly excuse himself. He just rush off after answering his phone. The other seniors pass his work load on me. I delivered materials to be used for this floors demolition."

Blowing off the dirt he picked from his ear. He dusted himself off, loosened up his neck muscles and set to go.

"Wait", Saki search for his name plate. "Urameshi... Are you sure you're ok? That was one hell of heavy metal."

Yusuke just gave a shrug. "It's nothing I can't handle. Ok time to go back. Boss!" He lifted his hat for the Foreman then returned to his work.

"I really believe he needs a check up." Saki says trying to convince the Foreman.

"We'll watch him over, if there's something wrong we'll send him for check up." His eyes still following Yusuke. Tapped Saki's shoulder and bellowed for everyone to return to work.

-----------------

"Urameshi!"

Yusuke turned to see Saki heading on to him.

"Sir."

"No need for that," reaching out his hand "You can call me Saki."

"Ok then, its Yusuke" accepting his hand shake.

"I haven't thank you yet earlier, so thank you. I'm not sure if I could get out as unhurt as you if you didn't suddenly appear. Are you sure your ok?"

"Don't sweat it. I guess I got lucky on handling that bar, it didn't hurt much."

"Well then, just making sure. See you on Monday then"

"Right, gotta go." Yusuke turned and head off to his other duty....

***student gushes***

"See you Monday."

"Excited much to go there huh?"

"I know right cuz she's got company"

Group of three girls now outside the university grounds ready to depart separately.

"Yura and me will have coffee first, you know we don't want to disturb you with lover boy." Two of the girls giggled before heading the other way.

The other miss just smiled, then headed to a nearby tree to see a guy seating on the ground with a leg bended the other stretched out. His head resting on the trunk, his entertwined hands cushioning his head againts rough barks.

"Did you have a rough.....er day?" she asked.

Yusuke looked up. Smiling he said, "I really can't scale the work that much... It's just the same, every day. Tsk do you really have to carry all that stuff? You know you could just leave them on the library."

He stood up, picked up her excess book baggage.

"Yeah, but I prefer to study at home, so I just have carry the excess weight."

"Correct that. I'm the one carrying all your excesses. One of these days I'll charge you."

"I think a dinner would do tonight. Has Atsuko come back yet?"

"Hmm They kept on extending their trips. Not even sure if they'll be back this year."

They kept on the silence while walking on the pavement.

Keiko's mind was occupied, Atsuko's probably enjoying the attention her former ex-ex-lover showering on her.

Until she felt his arm circling her back. "Let's make it faster. I'm counting on that dinner.", he said. Looking at her like he has an idea about her current state of feeling.

She just nodded. Well, they're having their moment too.