Chapter 2

Thank you for all the lovely comments! Ive put up this part quickly because I'm going on holiday in two days soo... I can't upload there :/ So I've put it early! Thank you everyone for fanning ! PLEASE comment, vote and review. Thank you so much! :D

My head was spinning uncontrolably as I was light on my feet. That was him? That's Tyler? The hot lifeguard ever known to girl?

How could that be Tyler? I mean he was the most handsome guy I have ever set eyes on in my whole entire life, but I have no idea how he noticed me! Or maybe it was an accident? Like he mistaked me for someone else? It has to be that! No boy has ever noticed me... My nose is just somewhere stuck in some other book, like other people say. Anyways, if he did look at me, it doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean he likes me, and it certainly doesn't mean that he's going to talk to me, so I have nothing to worry about right?

Right?

My lips let out a long sigh.

"Come on, let's go to the water!" Taylor chirped. She tugged on my hand and dragged me to the shore.

I let the wave wash over my feet. Wow, it's cold. A cold shiver went up my spine, and I took a little step back.

"The water's a little cold Taylor. I don't want to go in," I told her. She looked at me with a dull expression.

"Nonsense! Come on, then the lifeguards will notice us!" She said going in the water. I rolled my eyes. This girl with the lifeguards! I glanced at the sea. It was pretty windy, and the waves were quite big.

"I don't have a good feeling about this Tay..." I whispered.

"Just shutup and come in! It's great once you get used to it!" She yelled from over her shoulder. I took a breath in and stepped into the cold icy water. The sand from below me was also cold, and I was too.

I felt the current from under, and it was quite strong. The water was now up to my chest.

"Taylor I don't like this! I'm getting out," I told her. She frowned.

"Katee...." She whined.

"I don't care! I'm free-" Taylor's face suddenly went into a frightening expression. Her skin went snowy white and her jaw hung wide open, trying to find the words to speak.

"KATE LOOK OUT!" She finally said. I thought it was a joke, so I looked behind me calmly.

A rush of force of water went over my face, and I felt the current pull my legs off from under me taking me under the violent waves. It tossed me over as my face smacked the ocean floor, and my feet were scraped on some rocks underneath. Desparate for air, I tried to push myself up, but to only find another wave crashing over me, making me go under even more.

Fighting as much as I could, I pushed against the waves trying to breathe in air. But I automatically sucked in water. My chest tightened, and my lungs felt like they were on fire. I felt my heart bang against my skin hard. My body suddenly became very weak, and I didn't have the strength to carry on... My heavy eye lids slowly closed and I fought the urgh to breathe. I let the vicious currents take me away, because I already knew that they won the battle, and I obviously lost...

I suddenly saw a figure below me. Her hair was brown and it hid her face. Her body was still, and she too was under the water. Who is she? She looked ridiciously like someone I knew.

I felt myself floating away from the girl.

The strand of hair was pushed away, and then I saw who the girl was.

She was me.

Am I dead? Is that me? Where am I?

Suddenly a hand came out of nowhere and grabbed my body. My world went dark and quiet again.

I just felt something hard and warm under me. What's going on? Where am I? All these questions spun around in my head, but no one was there to answer them.

It was just me, my mind, darkness and silence. Am I dead?

Something warm brushed over my lips, but something hard banged again my chest, over and over again.

Suddenly light came into my vison, as my lungs brought in a breath of fresh air. I opened my eyes quickly to find a stranger hovering over me. Those brown eyes stared into mine for what seemed like forever and a day. His mouth was moving, but I heard no sound. He grabbed my face and his lips said, "Wake up. Can you hear me?" But I am awake... I tried to say, but the words didn't come out. I tried to scream, but nothing happened... Then I scanned the stranger's face, to find out that he wasn't a stranger at all.

It was Tyler Johnson.

My world started fading away and it eventually switched off...