New school

Y/n's pov

I woke up early to get myself ready for school. I'm usually not the type of girl to worry about my looks, but since it was my first day I really wanted to look nice.
" Descent," I said to myself as I was looking in the mirror.
" Sweetie, you're gonna be late for school," my mom said as I was getting my book bag.

Morty' s pov

I was tired from yesterday's adventure, that I was almost late for class. I finally went to take a seat.
"May I have your attention,"I stopped staring at Jessica and focused my attention on Mr. Goldenfold. "We have a new student."
'I wonder who it is I said to myself' I said to myself. I noticed the familiar h/c hair. It was y/n!

Y/n's pov

"Hey, my name is Y/n," I nervously said.
" Y/n  take a seat next to Morty," the teacher said.
Honestly I was weirded out that I was sitting next to my neighbor. Don't get me wrong he seems like a nice kid, but I can't seem to forget the blush that he had when I talked to him the last time.

Morty' s pov

I couldn't help but stare at
y/n throughout the whole period. Finally the period ended.
" H hey I was wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me," I asked y/n who was getting her stuff ready.
"Sure," she replied with a smile that made my heart flutter. I don't know why but i think I'm starting to like her.