15 / FaceTime

Cody calls me back immediately, and I answer, turning on the camera. Before he can say anything, I say, "I told you I would hang up on you."
"You did tell me," He responds wryly.
"Don't get me wrong, I want to meet you so bad, but I'm scared."
"Hey, you gotta take risks sometimes, don't you?" he smiles warmly.
"That's true, but risks are risky," I counter lamely.
"That's literally the definition, and arguing isn't getting anything done."
"It so is getting something done! It's distracting you," I laugh.
"Ok, true, but back on topic, please," he laughs, his eyes closing tightly as he laughs uncontrollably.
"Oh god you're so cute," I say without thinking. I cover my mouth and blush as Cody watches me.
"You're so cute. Shut up!" he blushes, giggling now.
"If we were dating, we'd so be that couple that everyone hates because we'd be doing the "no you hang up first!" thing all the fucking time," I laugh.
"I'd like that a lot," he whispers, looking into my eyes. I blush again, unsure how to respond. "Please meet me?"
I think for a moment, weighing the potential risks of meeting him. Worst case scenario would be I get pregnant—wait what the fuck? I shake my head, trying to figure out where the hell that came from.
"Come on, it would be so cool," he says brightly, grinning.
I look into his eyes and grin. "Oh what the hell! I'll meet you!"