"Hey Lauren!" Selena said causing Camila to look up from her phone.

"Oh hey Lo."

"Hey guys" I say still standing awkwardly.

"Hey Ralph wanna sit with us." My best friend asks.

"I would but I don't wanna leave the guys hanging." They all nod.

"So Selena why did you wave me over here." I ask.

I see Selena glance at Camila who's glaring at her. "Oh I need to ask you something, but it's kinda private so can we meet up later?"

"Sure... well if that's it I'll see you guys later." After girls all tell me bye, I walk off to join the guys.

"So what was that about Laur?" Justin raises his eyebrows suggestively. Oh boy here we go again.

Camila's pov
"Why would you do that Selena?" I whisper yelled.

"What" she says laughing.

"You know what." Selena figured out about my crush on Lauren a year ago so I had to swear her to secrecy.

"I really had to tell her something."

"Oh yeah which was." I ask slightly annoyed.

"Um it's personal..." Her face turns red and I immediately think the worst. I storm off to throw away my tray.

"Hey Camila."

"Oh hey Colton." I say to the football star.

"You, me, date Saturday night." Colton says giving me his signature smile. He comes even closer and I start to feel uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, Colton is a good looking guy, but he's a player and has broken many hearts. Oh and I'm hopelessly in love with the perfect girl.

"Hey Colton what do you think you're doing." speaking of the perfect girl.

"I'm getting Camila here to agree to go on a date with me," He says turning towards me "So what do you say?"

"Um... thanks for the offer but no." I say starting to walk off but he grabs my arm to stop me.

"I think you should reconsider my offer." He whispers in my ear making me cringe.

"Haynes she said no, so take your bruised ego and go." Lauren surprises me as she jerks him away.

"Get your hands off me you dyke." Ouch that hurts me but it doesn't seem to phase Lauren as she continues to hold him by the collar.

"What's going on over here?" Principal Cowell says as he orders two teachers to break up Lauren and Colton.

"Just trying to help a friend out." Lauren says. Principal Cowell doesn't buy her statement.

"What happened Miss Cabello?" He says looking me in the eyes.

"Colton got too close and personal when I said no to him and Lauren helped me get him off of me." I say with complete honesty.

"Ok then Colton come with me and Miss Jauregui thank you for helping Camila but there are other ways than violence." With that he walks off. I look at Lauren and see she's looking at her feet.

"Thank you Lauren." She looks up and smiles.

"No problem Camz." She says walking away when the bell rings. Well I guess I can add lifesaver to the list of reasons I like her.

~~~
Halfway into last period my phone vibrates in my pocket. I take it out and notice a text from my mom:

From Mami: Dad and I working over today pick up Sofi