a surprise

Time skip to 2 weeks later

Scott's P.O.V
OMG OMG OMG!!! I thought as I was thinking of a way to tell Vinny about our new addition to the family when we cuddled it turns out that he got me pregnant again and now were gonna have another kid and we haven't even had this one for a week yet but now were gonna have another one and now I just don't know how I'm gonna tell him but he's at work now so while he's gone I guess since Violet's asleep and I'm tired I'll take a nap so I got on the couch and fell asleep.

Vincent's P.O.V
I smiled as I thought about the day when Scott gave birth to our little Violet she's just like me and him she's purple like me and is part phone like Scotty~ but I can't wait to see them I'm driving home now and I just can't wait to be with them.

Scott's P.O.V
I awoke to the sound of my bedroom door opening suddenly something got on my bed I thought it was Vincent because I suddenly felt him kissing my neck I moaned and said Vincent but he didn't say anything "V-Vincent?" "Hello Scott" I heard but... it didn't sound like Vincent... when I turned around I saw the one and only... Doll it was Mikes old girlfriend but she always thought I was cute that's one reason why Mike always got mad at me "um h-hey doll what do you want? And why are you here?" "I want you Scotty~" "oh um well nobody can have me except Vinny I'm married" "well to bad your mine Scott" she got on top of me and kissed me roughly then started licking my neck I tried pushing her off but she was always stronger then me she took off my clothes and she took my Member and stuck it inside her she yelped in pain and pleasure and came up to my chest and sucked on my nipples I moaned and she started moving slowly but then she and I both heard my door open again suddenly *smash* we heard it was Vincent he uncovered us revealing what she was doing "*gasp* SCOTTY!!!" "N-NO VINCENT THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!" "*starts crying and runs*" "VINCENT DAMIT DOLL" she grabbed her clothes and ran away I cleaned up the glass and the red roses which were my favorite flowers I put them in a cup and left to find Vincent I had no luck and Violet started crying because she didn't see Vincent until I showed her a picture of us then she was OK and fell asleep but I was still looking for Vincent when I went home I saw something on the news that made me feel guilty it was Vincent standing on the top of a huge building screaming "I'M GONNA JUMP! IF I CANT HAVE HIM THEN THERES NOTHING WORTH LIVING FOR!!!" I immediately told called ran to Mikes house and told him to watch Violet he agreed and I ran to see and try to communicate with my Vinny.

Vincents P.O.V
I couldn't live any longer if I can't have Scott then I can't live face it I can't believe he cheated on me its not... well... its now true I was wrong he would cheat on my and now I'm gonna kill myself because I can't live without him.

Authors note: hey guys sorry about this I just really wanted a little drama in my fanfic and I figured this would be OK because I couldn't think of anything else so please enjoy for now so see ya.