the baby

Time skip to 6 months later

Scott's P.O.V
We have been the happiest couple ever since our wedding we have been a really happy couple and made a few new friends and done a lot of stuff together and pretty soon I'm going to give birth to my child and I can't wait and neither can Vincent were waiting and were happy for now.

Vincent's P.O.V
I can't wait Scotty is expected to give birth real soon hopefully it happens sooner and me and him are just cuddling on the bed right now an honestly I want to do more then just cuddle "hey Scotty can I ask you something?" "What is it Vinny?" "Can we please do it?" "No Vincent I'm pregnant when I'm not pregnant then we can do it OK" "OK fine then Sco-" "ugh" "hmm?" "Uggh V-Vincent h-hospital n-now" "OMG ITS COMING!!"

Time skip to the hospital

Scott's P.O.V
I was in a lot of pain "aaaaahhhhh I-It hurts" "come on Scott pull through" "come on mister Scott just this last push" the doctor said "nnnnggggg aaaaaahhh" "ahhh a-ahhh" "ITS A GIRL!!" "Here mister Vincent cut the ambidical cord" "OK" he cut the ambidical cord and the nurses went to wash off our new daughter.

Vincent's P.O.V
I was happy and I knew Scott was "wow Scott that was amazing Scott" "SCOTT!!!" "No... please... I can't loose you Scott..." and I started crying "V-Vincent" I gasped "I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!!" "I'm fine I just blacked out wait where's our baby!??!" "Right here" the nurses came out with her "can I see my baby?" "Of course" Scott moved the blanket away from her face revealing a phone head baby like Scott except she's all... PURPLE... like me.

Scott's P.O.V
When I saw her I thought she was the cutest thing ever "aww Vinny she's like you and me" "she's cute like you Scotty" "I love you Vinny" "I love you to Scotty" "what are we gonna name her though?" "How about we name her Violet" "that's a good name Vincent Violet it is" we filled out the birth certificate and hugged our little baby girl.

Vincent's P.O.V
I love her so much and so does Scott "hey Scott?" "Yeah" "I think you should get some rest after all you need it you must be tired from giving birth" "I am here watch her and I'm gonna get some rest I love ya Vinny good night" he kissed me and went to sleep Violet was also asleep and the doctors set up a crib and put her in it for now so I rested on the chair thinking of them I then went to sleep.