Our Home

Vincents P.O.V
I woke up early and decided to wait for Scotty to wake up so we can take Violet home but since I knew he was tired I asked the nurse to watch over them while I got us all breakfast she nodded in agreement and I went off I got me and Scotty some breakfast from IHOP and headed back to them when I got there they were both still asleep the nurse told me but when I went up to the room Scott was awake and staring at the door "waiting for me~" "yeah I was worried about where you went I woke up and didn't see you" "yeah I got us breakfast" "yum thanks Vinny" "no problem Scotty" we ate and got in the car heading home.

Scott's P.O.V
As we headed home Vincent and I were talking when we got home he unlocked the door and said "Welcome home Violet" he said we sat her down on the couch and rested up because we were tired or I rested up because I was tired while Vincent was watching her as much as I wanted to watch her I couldn't because I was just really exhausted and couldn't stay awake for much longer I just lay my head on the pillow and fell right to sleep.

Vincent's P.O.V
I was watching my new baby girl explore the couch while watching T.V until she started to crawl towards me that's when I gave her a smile and she crawled right ontop of my lap she giggled and yawned soon she fell asleep on my lap and I kissed her head and was wondering how Scott was so I picked up Violet and went to Scotty to see how he was but when I got up there he was still asleep so I kissed him on his lips "I love you Scott" I said and I walked back to the couch and set Violet down next to me while I slept on the couch.

Scott's P.O.V
I woke up and checked the time it was only 3 in the after noon  I got up and decided to make me and Vincent some brunch so I got bread and put it in the toaster and cooked eggs and got us some orange juice and he woke up when the smell of toast hit him "morning sleeping Scotty~" "after noon Vinny~" I said as I gave him a plate of food "aww thanks Scotty and you remembered my favorite toast" "np Vinny and of course I remember" we laughed and ate breakfast soon Violet woke up crying and we smelled an aweful odor but we knew right then that we had to change her dipper I changed it while Vincent was just cleaning the dishes.

Time skip to 11:45 PM Because I can XD

Vincent's P.O.V
We didn't go to work because we had to take care of Violet who was asleep right now and I was board and wanted Scott so I went to my room and changed the light bulb to the red bulb and made it so its not on all the way I then got roses from the garden and sprinkled the pettles all over my bed I took my shirt off and lyed on my bed and put my hat down so you couldn't see my eyes and I called Scotty and put the other rose in between my teeth and waited he came a moment later and was madly blushing when he saw me "Vincent no..." "Scotty yes..." he ran and I ran after him he tripped in the living room and I dragged him to the stairs I carried him bridal style to my room were we had fun all night~ after we were done he cuddled next to me and we both decided to call it a night and fell asleep.