the wedding

Time skip to the wedding

Scott's P.O.V
I was walking down the isle in my black tux and saw Vincent waiting for me at the alter "dearly loved ones we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Scott and Vincent" the priest said as I was just looking at Vincent while he was starring at me smiling with his big old smile which always made me happy to see "is the groom ready to say his wedding vows?" "Yes" Vincent said "Scott there are so many ways I love you but words cannot describe the feeling I feel for you I love you so much I can't ask for anyone better then you and now were having a baby were starting a family and everything its all perfect its too good to be true but it is true and as long as I'm with you I'm happy and through any kinda weather I'll always want us to be together I love you Scott" he wanted to cry but didn't I only sheaded a tear "and is the other groom ready to say his vows "yes" "dear Vincent nothing can describe how I feel or love you its just your my everything, your all I think about Vincent you've always been here for me and now were having a kid and I can't ask for anything better then this it just so fantastic and everything I love you Vincent and I'll never stop loving you for as long as I shall live" "aww" everyone says "are there any objections to why these to should not be married speak now or forever hold your peace" a few minutes pass and not a word passes by anybody's mouth "OK then I now pronounce you to husband and husband you may now kiss the groom" Vincent then kisses me and we celebrate the whole night.

Vincent's P.O.V
We celebrated the rest of the night we were so happy to be married finally and now we just have to wait for the baby to come and then will be one big happy family especially because I have Scott later that night after a long day we headed to where we were going to honeymoon but we were tired and went to bed when we got there.