somethings up with Scott

Vincent P.O.V
I had awoke from sleeping and saw that Scott wasn't by my side I figured he probably was making breakfast I went in the kitchen he wasn't there I checked everywhere I finally found him in the bathroom and he was right next to the toilet vomiting "Scotty are you OK?" "Yeah I'm fine Vinn-blaaaah" he vomited again after a half an hour he stopped and we went to work.

Scott's P.O.V
We drove to work and I was feeling really weird but I was fine Vincent suddenly said something when he was putting the thing in the power box "so hey Scotty~" "yeah Vinny~" "well I was wondering have you gained a little wheight you look a little chubby?" I started tearing up from hearing that "your calling me FAT!!!" I cried and he came to cheer me up "hey I wasn't calling you fat I was just asking a question here I won't ask that again OK?" "OK" we did work and after that we went to the store I was craving cake but then I thought to myself that these are the signs of pregnancy I remember seeing a friend like this when she was pregnant "*in mind*what if I'm pregnant oh Vincent will leave me so we went to the store were I bought a cake and a box of pregnancy tests when we got home I went to the bathroom and told him I was gonna do something he just nodded and I took the test when it was done my eyes widened as I read that it said positive I started tearing up I wasn't ready for this and what will Vincent think so I knew I had to tell him but not now I decided to wait to tell him but that's when he knocked on the door telling me to meet him up on a hill at the park were he used to live I said OK and left wen I got there he was standing there and I saw a picnic I was happy we ate sandwiches and drank some soda it was nice and then the sunset came he smiled and he told he to stand up I did he and I were standing and he got something out of his pocket my eyes started tearing up when he said the words.

Vincent's P.O.V
He was happy and I knew it the sunset was lovely it was the right time to ask him I asked him to stand and I got down on one foot and my knee he blushed and I started talking "Scotty I know it hasn't been long that we've known each other but its just we both love each other so much before my life was just miserable like me I had nothing but then we met and I had something and right now all I need is you I love you Scott and I really need to ask you something Scott will you marry me" I said he teared up "yes YES YES I WILL MARY YOU!!!" He yelled and we kissed I wanted to drink champagne to celebrate but Scott said no and said he had something to tell me I was wide eyed when he told me.

Scott's P.O.V
I had to tell him now was the right time so I told him "Vincentimpregnant" I said it so fast he didn't hear me "what?" "OK Vincent I just figured this out earlyer before we came here but I'm pregnant" "excuse me I will be back" "OK" he walked away and I heard a scream of joy and excitement I was relieved with a scream like that he was really happy I even heard him yell out "IM HAVING A BABY IM GONNA BE A DAD" and I heard people yelling congrats and we then packed the picnic stuff up and went home.