ღChapter 26ღ~The Interview

Enjoy the next upload everyone ^_^

*************************************************************************** 

“Will you marry me Jasmine?” I look at Thomas. Why is my heart still not wanting to accept it?

“Sorry Thomas, I can’t accept you. Please understand. You’re a really smart and kind person that any girl would love to have as a husband. I’m not worth of your time.”

“And any girl is you and you’re worth of my time…”

“You don’t know me yet Thomas. You don’t know who I really am.”

“I don’t have to because since I’ve known you, you’re the best person I’ve ever met. Please do consider it.” he smiled and walked away.

“What is wrong with you Ming? You’re letting your chance getting away.”

“I’m not Dean. It’s just that I can’t think him as someone who will come to my life.”

“Ming, you may not need a husband but Kyle need a father. There will be a time he will be asking ‘Who is my papa?’ or ‘Where is papa?’. That time, who are you going to point to?”

“I’ll point you then.”

“Ming~”

“Okay okay. I don’t know…If he ask me that question, I’ll sort it out that time. Meanwhile, let’s not think about it.”

“Ming…”

“I gotta go now. Patient’s to look after you see.” I walked away from Dean. I know if I stay there longer, he would persuade me into accepting Thomas when my heart is closed.

***

“Ah Ming ah. Where have you been ah? So long me look for you ah.”

“Ah Chun. I went to work. Have you forgot about it?”

“Ah Ming ah. You always go missing and me stay here do nothing but sleep.”

“Ah Chun, didn’t I tell you to go and help out at Kuen’s place?”

“I dowan le. He very noisy. Stay there I go kanasai le.”

“Ah Chun…didn’t I tell you not to talk about a person like that?”

“Ah Ming ah. Neve mind le. He very kanasai. I kanasai here lo.”

“You need to learn to speak more english properly.”

“Aya…no need ah. Me talk like this is very hor liao lo. No want le.”

“Ah Chun ah…”

“Aya. Neve mind la. Me want to sleep sleep ady. Bye bye lo.” I saws him walking into his room. Since I came, a guy who never spoke English starts speaking in 2 years time and it took me ages to get him used to it. I felt as if my English is getting rotten.

Jia Chun is only 2 years younger than me but then his never stop working hard as a electrician. Although he maybe rude at a certain of time but then in other words, he’s the kindest person you’ll ever see here.

*Knock knock*

I went to the door and saw Fa Long standing there with his gang.

“Hey Ming Ling.”

“What do you want?”

“I want you to pay the money that your aunt owe me.”

“I told you a long time ago that I’ll slowly pay you. Besides, I only have like thousand yuan more so it’s not a big deal.”